goeasy
Here to help
Coronavirus update

goeasy Pay & benefits reviews

Canada229 reviews
I enjoy working with the staff at goeasy, they are friendly, knowledgeable and play as a team. The pay is above average for the area and 3 weeks holidays after the first year of employment.
Worked here for awhile and everything is a joke. owners are pushy and will boost you up with no follow through with promises. You will be stuck at what ever starting wage they give you and don't expect to get promoted or a raise anytime soon or ever. will make you work over 40 hours and not pay you for it, but say they will give you the hours back in lieu. which are never seen and if you ask for them you will get the response "If you want to make it here then you shouldn't ask for those hours back. Management is a joke for 80% of the stores.
Cons
non paid overtime, no follow-through from managements or owners
days are long and stressful
you need to be able to balance work and home
great bonuses when you qualify

can advance with company easily if you work hard
Fast pace culture and with a lot of long hours. Executives have a clear vision and are working toward that goal. Lots of extra hours are needed to get the job done.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
My store manager was amazing but the rest of the company sucks.The pay is low but you get benefits other then that not much else to brag about. The store I work at was sold to people that really don't care about you
Pros
Store staff
Cons
Everything elae
You will work a lot here. It is high stress and work follows you home. You spend a lot of time cold calling and having to collect on accounts. Lots of pressure to collect and forced sales.
I love working at Goeasy and it’s a great place and good hours and we get free food and everyone is welcoming and friendly and management is very friendly.
Will constantly tell you that you are replaceable, will write you up if you complain about anything and tell you that you're the problem. If you go on any sort of leave they will immediately begin to try to replace you instead of trying to work with you on your return. They expect you to continuously do more than your job requirements with no incentive. They will hire family and friends, and seem to have no problem if said family/friends gets preferential treatment. Incredibly disorganized, poor training. Will not let you take a personal day unless they think the reason is justified even though we are told we are allowed to use them for sickness, be it physical or mental. HR does absolutely nothing about complaints. They try to push out people once they've been there for a few years so they can hire someone for minimum wage. Instead of hiring a full staff they will expect current employees to do more with no incentive and then reprimand employees when enough work isn't getting done. No one takes any responsibility for mistakes. Company boasts about being family friendly, yet the hours are awful and you will not get a weekend off unless you're a manager, and occasionally force you to work a stat and call it "volunteering". The benefits are pretty good, that's about it.
There are a lot of incentives handed out, but the amount of time and energy required to earn them is extreme! The 24/7 culture of work was too much for me and not worth it.
As I walked in the office every day, I feel sense of belonging to the place. Ambiance of the office is upbeat, informal and feel like home. Management is proactive, reachable yet modest, understands where to lead the company and business is growing which is testament for their hard work and leadership.
We have company meeting every month, which includes details about future development, new hires and small party at the end.

In my personal opinion, I would rate Goeasy very high for the following aspects

workplace culture,

employee engagement activities,

collaboration and learning

The only concern is compensation which I hope will get better with time as well. Overall rating 8 out of 10.
Goeasy has an 'all-in' attitude, where employees are expected to go all-in on the company, and in return they go all-in on you. Those who go all-in get back as much as they put in, be it learning and growth opportunities, monetary reward, support and/or benefits. I have put in long hours and extra work, but the company has given me back more than enough to make this worth while. I have been given the chance to learn about all aspects of the business, access to our executive team, and tons of fun and unique experiences.

We work out of an amazing modern office that was recently renovated to provide top of the line technology, comfortable and flexible work spaces, and incredible amenities - tons for free snacks and food as well as Starbucks coffee, Foosball tables and arcade games, and a gym in the building among other things. Not to mention we have our own pub which is fully stocked and open to employees. There are lots of social activities and events for networking or just plain fun.

Whenever asked by friends or family, I recommend goeasy as a great employer and would advise anyone looking for a company that will invest in them to strongly consider goeasy.
As an employee of Goeasy - Easyfinancial and Easyhome I really love my job.

It's a fast paced work environment so if you can't multi-task and don't have basic computer skills then this job is not for you.

If you have a good grasp of basic computer programs (excel, word, chrome, outlook) and can handle preforming several tasks in tandem then this job is for you.

They pay very well, they have great bonus' and benefits and the people that work here are all about a good work/life balance.

This is why I highly recommend working at Goeasy.
It's great working at Go Easy! The environment is fun and enjoyable. The free food and snacks is a plus! There is also room to grow here. Overall, I enjoy coming to work.
I spent a lot of time with this Company and enjoyed most of it. I learned how to be confident and assertive in all of my positions there. I have held many positions within the Company: Leasing Specialist, Assistant Store Manager, Acting Store Manager, and Collections Retention Specialist (stepped down from Assistant Manager after choosing a part time position). The salary and benefits plan worked well for myself & my family, but I chose to leave EasyHome for a position within the Child & YouthCare Counselling Field.
goeasy has been such an awesome company to work for thus far. from management to salary, to the office morale. I have never felt so welcomed when starting a new position. I started this job with the intentions of only being here for 3 days on a contract as a temp. It has now been 4 months and i am loving every minute. I have never had a job where i don't look at the clock or count the hours till i get to go home. So excited to see what my future is with this company.
Pros
Breakfast and snacks provided throughout the day
I love my job because my day to day tasks change depending on customer needs.Every day is different and I know i'm making a difference in these families lives when i'm able to provide with the products they need. My coworkers have been great! We work well as a team and they are great coaches. the company is growing and there are always people advancing in position. The hardest part is helping off load inventory from trucks but it doesn't happen that often.Best part of the job is the incentives.
Pros
We can win free lunch, Birthday paid off) great benefits
Cons
Only one day off in a row (no regular Saturday, Sunday off)
Never get two consecutive days off without booking time off. Pay is under-par, bonuses rare and generally small. Don’t take this job if you have any issues with confrontation or angry customers. It’s almost like a bit of a “pyramid scheme@ with those in high places getting good pay and every one at the bottom doing all the real work.
Pros
Steady work, benefits
Cons
Bad schedule, pay is bad
Minimum chance of development in some departments.
Work politics.
Overall it is a good company to work for with flex hours, work from home benefits. The major issue is Pay. They dont pay well.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Minimum Development
Workplace culture is great, awesome communication from head office and managers. Work-life balance is almost non existent. Benefits and bonuses are wonderful, but sometimes hard to achieve the incentive.
Pros
Bonus and incentive plans
Cons
No work-home life balance
Would not recommend this as a permanent place for employment. Not a lot of room for growth within the company. Salary/wages are not worth the amount of work that is required.
Management was horrible to work for. Always looking down on you for things instead of lifting you up when you do a good job. Pointing out every little thing you did wrong and nothing good. Most days, were expected to work through your UNPAID Lunch hour..