goeasy
Happiness score is 60 out of 100
3.3 out of 5 stars.
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

goeasy Employee Reviews

Review this company
Job Title
All
Location
Canada274 reviews

Ratings by category

3.0Work-life balance

Sort by

HelpfulnessRatingDate
Found 274 reviews matching the searchSee all 299 reviews

Excellent place to develop some structure!

Indeed featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed
- Excellent place to develop some structure!- Outbound calls/Marketing -Great management; very supportive! -Finance and sales calls -Cold calls -Give people their financial need and providing -them with great service

Pros

Free knowledge

Cons

scheduling
Was this review helpful?

Don’t waste your time. These people are terrible

This company is so full of mal practice and bad management it’s insane. If you like the feeling of coercing people into making bad decisions this is the job for you. Management will have terrible sales practices in place which ultimately hurt both the business and you. If you have a marketing degree and no drive for success or money this could be something you thrive in. For the amount of work being put in by different staff everybody is criminally underpaid.

Pros

on occasion there would be free food, I’d say its a good stepping stone but there are better options out there…

Cons

worst job I’ve ever had. Ever will have.
Was this review helpful?

Insights into goeasy

Based on 20 survey responses
What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job

Bonne compagnie à travailler

Une atmosphere ou l'on se sens bien,malgré que ce n est pas toujours parfait. Ils payent beaucoup de repas, les supérieurs sont accessibles. Salaire concurrentiel pour les agents. points faibles aux niveaux des salaires offerts aux directeurs. les heures d'ouvertures et le manque d'employé
Was this review helpful?

Good job . Low wage

Good company if you are stating young . The wage as an Luo is low . Fun if you are young . But the wages are extremely low . Barely do you get paid the cost of living . Its a lot of work for a job the pay a little more than minimum wage .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Small bonus
Was this review helpful?

A great place to work cares about and supports its employees while also challenging them to grow with the company.

Versatility of being able to do a variety of tasks. Being able to work virtually. Having a forward-thinking, supportive management.Working collaboratively with people for successful outcomes.All people in the workplace are held accountable for their actions.People at work show sincere respect for others' ideas, values and beliefs.

Pros

Difficult situations at work are addressed effectively.

Cons

Expectation to work long hours
Was this review helpful?

Rate your recent company

Share your experience to help others

je suis content de faire parti de la famille goeasy

je suis content de faire parti de la famille goeasy
Was this review helpful?

Excellente rémunération et structure de primes exceptionnelle

Le salaire de base est excellent, comparé à d'autres postes similaires, et ils jouent un rôle crucial en aidant les familles qui travaillent dur à accéder au crédit et qui ne peuvent pas le faire dans une banque. Leur vision est d'éduquer et d'aider les clients les plus pauvres à obtenir un meilleur score de crédit pour ensuite accéder aux prêteurs de premier ordre. Il y a beaucoup de reconnaissance des employés et des récompenses pour ceux qui travaillent dur et veulent réussir.

Pros

Bonus jusqu'au 50% de plus de votre salaire de base par l'annee, repas gratuits, incitatives.

Cons

Rien
Was this review helpful?

Environnement de travail stimulant!

C'est comme une grande famille, a l'ecoute de leurs employees. Culture d'entreprise unique avec potentiel avancement rapide selon votre engagement. Excellent entreprise pour ceux qu'ils veulent se demarquer et batir un carriere de vie.

Pros

Bonie mensuelle, trimestriel et lunch gratuis a l'occassion

Cons

Peut sembler stressant parfois, mais un bon stress qui vous permet de vous depasser
Was this review helpful?

Fsr

Si vous vous respecter comme être humain travailler pas ici , ils vous demandent non seulement de vendre des prêts mais de vendre des assurances souvent que le monde a pas besoin , et d’appeler le monde qui ont déjà un prêt pour les surendettée tout ça pour sois disant atteindre les objectifs…. Je vois pas comment on aide un client qu’on appel pour le surendettée … même s’il l’accélèpte , reste que c est nous qui l’on appelé, pour lui donner le beau 35/100 d’intérêt pfff compagnie qui arnaque le monde au quotidien et devrais même pas existé dès le départ
Was this review helpful?

environnement stressant pour les objectifs , mais bonne ambiance en generale

un environnement stressant pour l'atteinte d'objectifs , c'est beaucoup de ventes.
Was this review helpful?

Great people to work with and the career possibilities are endless!!

Throughout my 8 (going on 9) year journey with goeasy, I have been challenged and motivated to always perform at my best. I have also been empowered to direct my own career path and have been supported at every turn to take on the next role or a new responsibility. The people I work with in this company truly care about me and my success, and it helps that I am so passionate about the work I do too!

Pros

Career growth
Was this review helpful?

Great place to work

Goeasy offers a creative and professional environment that is amazing to beginners, with a variety of tools and management has great ideas to improve the business.

Pros

Learning, career development.

Cons

Low salary comparing with same activities in other companies.
Was this review helpful?

A company invested in YOU

- A great way to get into the finance industry. - The branches within the region as well as everyone from top to bottom are invested in you and your growth. - The company culture is truly second to none; I have worked for many companies where they preach culture and the investment in their employees but this company stands behind it's core values and beliefs

Pros

Support system from senior managers all the way down make you feel that you ARE the team, they stand behind you every step of the way, the company perks such as discounts and company trips are incredible incentive to perform well

Cons

- work/life balance can be challenging, but you come to love what you do and who you work with that you WANT to come to work everyday
Was this review helpful?

my fun in my work

I really enjoy my work place and the activities too. started was ok with no stress at all. just roaming around like I am playing. friendly manager also helps me. call section made me nervous on my started days but now I feel like that I am the problem solver of my customer.sounds funny, but this is what exactly I feel, when I come to my work. environment is friendly so, my manager is and another staff members too.thank you easy home for making me part of your financial world.

Pros

all good. free lunches, cheer up for the positive things.

Cons

i do not have anything for it.
Was this review helpful?

In simple words, helping people with finance who are not eligible anywhere and needs the most.

-The company while young is growing and evolving so there is potential for future growth that you may be unable to see now.-They have the best culture of any company I have ever worked for.-You are free to reach out to the senior leadership team, who are some of the smartest, friendliest, and collaborative people in the company. (Most companies don't give you access and support that you find here)-This is a place you can call home. A lot of employees have been there for a long time which allows for a deep understanding of the business and generates the ability to create your path to success-Growth opportunities exist but, you will have to do more than just show up and do good work. It requires going above and beyond to reap the rewards.-Our clients are important to them, and they are constantly looking for ways to help the customer grow and move on to prime lending. (That to me is powerful! and the main reason for our success)
Was this review helpful?

By far the best experience I have ever had at an organization!

The company is committed to giving employees an opportunity to grow in their career, Award-winning culture! Tons of impact to the community and a great product overall

Pros

Award-winning culture, growth opportunities

Cons

none at this time, expect to put in the work if you want to grow!
Was this review helpful?

Great incentives for bonus but salary is small

Overall, I am comfy in my position. The complaints I have are they keep promoting people who are “top performers” but don’t have any leadership or management skills. I don’t understand why they aren’t promoting tenured employees who know how to train, hit numbers & know the system inside & out.

Pros

Monthly & quarterly bonuses, free lunches sometimes, 3 weeks of vacation

Cons

Sales events every month, open late (7pm), low numbers will get you written up
Was this review helpful?

No work life balance

Pros: Friendly and talented staff, meaningful work, lots of benefits, and nice office. Cons: poor work-life balance, lack of training, and subpar management. Really depends on the team.
Was this review helpful?

Cold calls/selling products

Cold calling has proven to be beneficial however calling the same individuals over and over is tiresome especially when you're already emailing them. Selling money is no problem but selling all 3 products over it is another challenge which is great, that's what work is supposed to be, but we have to sell even to customers that do not need the products. We have to offer to give them an increase on the loan even if we know they wouldn't able to afford the installment payments. I was not in a position to give any sort of advice that would only help the customers. Only if it helps the company or company and customer at same time. Remember one thing, you are dealing with customers who are customers because they have to be customers, not because they want to be customers. Most of them walk through that door because they have no choice but to see you. The focus is more on quantity than quality.

Pros

stat holiday pay, You don't start shift too early

Cons

Salary, over the top cold calling
Was this review helpful?

Great work place culture. No work/ life balance.

Can be fun, fast paced, competitive and has fun incentives. Would not recommend for someone with children or family as hours are not desirable and rarely 2 days off in a row.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Hours— no work life balance. Poor pay— below provincial average.
Was this review helpful?

Bon environnement

Bon environnement, salaire relativement correct, horraire assez intense. Bon emploi stable.

Pros

Stabilité, repas gratuit, bon assurances

Cons

Horraire, équilibre famille/travaille
Was this review helpful?

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at goeasy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

Based on 299 reviews

Ratings by category

3.0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.1 out of 5 stars for Management
3.4 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare goeasy with

  • Companies
  • goeasy
  • Employee reviews