- Do you like to Win?
- Do you work best by yourself or with a team?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Can you life 20+lbs? If no, why not?
- Provide an example of a difficult situation that you were in, that you rose above?
- Provide an example of a customer service issue that you handled. Looking back, how could you have handled it differently?
- Provide an example of a situation that you provided exemplary customer service.
- Are you willing to accept and provide constructive criticism?
- Provide an example of a situation that you had to problem solve to gain a solution.
This varies between stores greatly, they often ask the typical standard questions about customer service moments of strife and success and your ability to work alone and with a team.
Professional, and normal hiring process.
Where did you work?
What experience do you have?
What is your availability?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
It was great on paper.
Nothing special, very standard questions. Can you sell?
They don't ask any good question s.
- What is the work environment and culture like at goeasy?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at goeasy?7 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at goeasy? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at goeasy?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered