Poor work life balance unless your a manager doing the schedules
Over worked and unappreciated
They bait and switch bonuses during Open House and other special sales events. Long hours. Coworkers helpful.
Strong collaborative skills are time management are key to handle the typical stress associated with with working at this company.
The company culture isn't afraid to brush off old time worn tropes to move forward and see ourselves as an industry leader.
You will be paid commensurate with the kind of effort you put into your work.
This isn't just a job just to cash a paycheck every two weeks, if that's how you go into it, you won't go far.
There is little to no culture. I worked there before it was goeasy and after they changed their image to goeasy. The only things that changed were more and more sexual harassment and less employee appreciation. They even stopped giving an extra 50 dollars at Christmas en lieu of a Christmas party (because only head office in Toronto gets to have one) and forced employees to provide receipts showing they spent money at a restaurant and would reimburse them. Real disconnected way of appreciating employees.
It's a great example of a work hard, play hard environment. While the environment is fast-paced, the company has a big focus on making the environment fun for everyone! Making suggestions and recommending better ways to do business is encouraged and your voice matters.
Overwork you to death, goals unattainable, try to lure you with prizes to have no life balance, what are you doing for me now , never care about your previous outstanding results, you have a bad week, youre done for.
Overworked under paid and no appreciation.
Horrible. Stress and more stress. Always being told you aren't doing good enough
- How should you prepare for an interview at goeasy?7 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at goeasy? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at goeasy?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at goeasy?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered