The culture is all about making sales. Full stop. They don’t care how you achieve your numbers, just make the numbers.
At Go easy we have 5 core values , we are relentless in finding a way to help people when traditional banks are not an option
Family culture, open door policy, relentless pursuit to be great,
Supportive, fun/engaging, fast paced
The culture at goeasy is all about being involved; in staff, development, innovation, community, charity and much more.
The Culture seems to be about an appearance of care and help.
They offer loans to those who have otherwise been denied elsewhere.
Leases for people who have little credit, or no money.
They attempt to give the impression of a family friendly, relationship based business.
And to some degree they meet a few of these standards, but frankly. It's not consistent.
- What is the work environment and culture like at goeasy?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at goeasy?7 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at goeasy? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at goeasy?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered