Mon-Fri = 9am - 7pm
You will be pushed to work more hours than agreed upon to meet sales targets. You will be asked to do tasks off th clock (cleaning the branch, collections calls).
Monday to Thursday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Fridays 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Goeasy is not a conventional 9-5 employer. It's a fast-pace & high growth Company that always has a new project on the go - which in return, at times requires your attention after hours. However, goeasy does a great job with up-keeping the fun culture with events, early releases, parties, celebrations, sport events, volunteering etc. When you love what you do, the hours come secondary.
Shifts may start as early as 830/9am which would result in an earlier finish.
The hours are based on the needs of the business and the business can be very needy.
- What is the work environment and culture like at goeasy?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at goeasy?7 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at goeasy? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What is the company culture at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at goeasy?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered