Dress well, be polite.
For a developer position, know SOLID, Agile, Design Patterns and follow the works of Martin Fowler---this should impress a goeasy interviewer if they also know and follow those standard technical practices, otherwise dont bother, you can be lackluster and join their lackluster team
Review website, review job postings
Know information about the company, Be up beat and ready to answer some open ended questions.
Do some research, get to know the job first and make sure it's a fit for you. Ask questions and be customer service oriented as they come first.
Be yourself, be honest
Do some company research and Visit one of our many locations. Speak to our teams and find out yourself.
- What is the work environment and culture like at goeasy?8 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at goeasy? What are the steps along the way?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at goeasy?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at goeasy?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered