Through a local branch by dropping off a resume or by submitting to recruiting through our goeasy.com we're hiring section.
Usually the individual goes online and starts an application, we also have job fairs that help recruit candidates. Referrals from current employees is also another great tool that helps the company.
Reach out through whichever source you seen we are hiring. You will have to go through some checks, and interviews. The interviews may be phone based or in person, and you may need to do more then one as we are a bigger company, there is a bit of a chain for communication. If you pass the checks and the interview goes well, eventually you will get an offer letter to sign to agree to the terms of the position. (Our company is growing so fast that our HR is struggling to keep up. Be patient with the on-boarding process)
New hires always start on Tuesdays.
*Ask questions yourself, make sure this fits your own needs first!
Walk into any easyhome store or easy financial location ask to speak to the Store manager.
Typically you are contacted by a recruiter over the phone and then after the 1st screening interview you are setup with a face to face (possibly SKYPE) interview with a level 1 manager (AKA branch manager) If you interview well the BM will setup an over the phone or face to face with the regional manager. From there the RM will send his/her feedback to the recruiter and if you are successful you will presented a conditional job offer with a training date set.
Know someone who works there but make sure Jennifer and Blair like you
- What is the work environment and culture like at goeasy?8 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at goeasy?7 people answered
- If you were to leave goeasy, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What are the working hours at goeasy?6 people answered
- What is the company culture at goeasy?6 people answered
- Why would you want to work at goeasy?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by goeasy?6 people answered
- Does goeasy require background check?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at goeasy?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make goeasy a better place to work?4 people answered