Poor work life balance unless your a manager doing the schedules
Over worked and unappreciated
Lots of room for advancement some complain about hours being long and working on sundays during December ? Welcome to the real world. Great place to work
The culture is all about making sales. Full stop. They don’t care how you achieve your numbers, just make the numbers.
Through a local branch by dropping off a resume or by submitting to recruiting through our goeasy.com we're hiring section.
Goeasy has a decent amount of perks. They offer full benefits, semi-annualn evaluations which will assist on your yearly wage increase, In-branch or regional incentives, Bonuses, management gets to attend the yearly conference held at a new location each year and many others.
Yes a background check and credit check are required to work at Easyfinancial
Dress well, be polite.
You will be pushed to work more hours than agreed upon to meet sales targets. You will be asked to do tasks off th clock (cleaning the branch, collections calls).
This is a great environment to work in. Always fun with lots of incentives and wonderful products and ideas. This company cares about the customer, the employee, and the community. Competitive pay and great benefits.
- Do you like to Win?
- Do you work best by yourself or with a team?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Can you life 20+lbs? If no, why not?
- Provide an example of a difficult situation that you were in, that you rose above?
- Provide an example of a customer service issue that you handled. Looking back, how could you have handled it differently?
- Provide an example of a situation that you provided exemplary customer service.
- Are you willing to accept and provide constructive criticism?
- Provide an example of a situation that you had to problem solve to gain a solution.