Goalcast

Goalcast Employee Reviews for Specialist

Specialist1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
the entire company is structured in the way you'd expect a motivational and life changing content creating company to be structured. They believe in the capacity of people to become their most powerful selves, and they will break you down until you become your fullest potential. If you dislike the idea of being pushed into becoming unstoppable then you won't cut it. You ought to be ready to not only become better, but also be able to take the criticism that is keeping you from being better. Brilliant people, good people all around, the only work environment I know that doesn't create an external pressure to succeed, but rather pushes for an internal pressure to succeed. Honestly, if I were capable of keeping up with the pace at which at they move, I think I would be part of the team of people who will eventually bring about immense change in the world. This isn't comfortable, this is a place for you to work yourself to the bone and be appropriately rewarded. I hope anyone who is the embodiment of pushing through obstacles applies here, no matter the position.