Goalcast

Goalcast Employee Reviews for Partnership Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Goalcast is incredible at recognizing potential in their workers and with a full team of driven and creative employees, it's a fantastic place to develop both professionally and as a human. The culture in Goalcast is based primarily around self-development, which is objectively a very good thing as it allows for vulnerability and meaningful growth with your team. I'd strongly recommend clarifying your role, learning opportunities, and direct mentors during the interview - as well as how your role can be most efficiently done. If you're pioneering a role ask about the tools you'll have access too and which fellow employees share in your responsibilities. I experienced some confusion in these areas which led to more confusion in other areas. Goalcast has a true leader as CEO who cares about his employees and Goalcast's direction. For me, this was one of the highlights of working there. Overall Goalcast is a great place to develop. This companies product is truly meaningful to millions and the quirky and bright employees make it a joy to spend time in the office.
Pros
Free Lunch on Monday / access to masterclass
Cons
Managerial structure may need some work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goalcast?