Goalcast

Goalcast Employee Reviews for Business Intelligence Analyst

Business Intelligence Analyst1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
DO NOT come to Goalcast expecting to have an easy time, it is absolutely NOT for the faint of heart.

BUT if you have big dreams and are serious about achieving them, what you will find here is a real team of people who do not put limits on what can be achieved, who are extremely talented at an insanely diverse set of skills, are here to support each other and be completely honest, vulnerable, who grow extremely fast AND are honest with each other about the quality of each others work.

We're constantly having conversations ranging from psychology, philosophy, art, video editing, marketing, biology, physics, social media, business and EVERYTHING in between. And everybody here has ambitions to create something that is truly special, A company of free and independent thinking empire builders so that we can create something that has never existed before. I've so many amazing people in my time here and I won't be surprised if many of the thought leaders of the future will be some friends that I've made in this place.

And the great thing is that NOBODY will be managing your time, you are completely free to work in any way that is optimal for you, However, RESULTS are expected...

Every day is different, every day is exciting, it's hard, but I've honestly never grown so much in my life.

We have a platform that reaches hundreds of millions of people every day and we're growing faster and faster.

If you dream BIG, you want to achieve your full potential and you're tired of sitting back and feeling powerless in the impact you have in the world, this is the place for you.
Pros
Radical Honesty, Complete Freedom
Cons
Lack of Structure