Goalcast

Goalcast Employee Reviews in Mont-royal, QC

Mont-royal, QC2 reviews
the entire company is structured in the way you'd expect a motivational and life changing content creating company to be structured. They believe in the capacity of people to become their most powerful selves, and they will break you down until you become your fullest potential. If you dislike the idea of being pushed into becoming unstoppable then you won't cut it. You ought to be ready to not only become better, but also be able to take the criticism that is keeping you from being better. Brilliant people, good people all around, the only work environment I know that doesn't create an external pressure to succeed, but rather pushes for an internal pressure to succeed. Honestly, if I were capable of keeping up with the pace at which at they move, I think I would be part of the team of people who will eventually bring about immense change in the world. This isn't comfortable, this is a place for you to work yourself to the bone and be appropriately rewarded. I hope anyone who is the embodiment of pushing through obstacles applies here, no matter the position.
DO NOT come to Goalcast expecting to have an easy time, it is absolutely NOT for the faint of heart. BUT if you have big dreams and are serious about achieving them, what you will find here is a real team of people who do not put limits on what can be achieved, who are extremely talented at an insanely diverse set of skills, are here to support each other and be completely honest, vulnerable, who grow extremely fast AND are honest with each other about the quality of each others work. We're constantly having conversations ranging from psychology, philosophy, art, video editing, marketing, biology, physics, social media, business and EVERYTHING in between. And everybody here has ambitions to create something that is truly special, A company of free and independent thinking empire builders so that we can create something that has never existed before. I've so many amazing people in my time here and I won't be surprised if many of the thought leaders of the future will be some friends that I've made in this place. And the great thing is that NOBODY will be managing your time, you are completely free to work in any way that is optimal for you, However, RESULTS are expected... Every day is different, every day is exciting, it's hard, but I've honestly never grown so much in my life. We have a platform that reaches hundreds of millions of people every day and we're growing faster and faster. If you dream BIG, you want to achieve your full potential and you're tired of sitting back and feeling powerless in the impact you have in the world, this is the place for you.
Pros
Radical Honesty, Complete Freedom
Cons
Lack of Structure