Go Sales

Go Sales Employee Reviews

Canada21 reviews

Balanced workplace with Great Leadership

When I first applied, I was a bit conscious about it being only Commission. But the commission is set so it becomes more than enough if someone works the designated hours. I worked and as I got accustomed to the job and the nature it fast became one of my favourite work experiences. The leadership is specially understanding and supportive of everyone’s situations. Being the first experience in sales. The leadership didn’t make me feel that at all, with daily coaching and them being accessible at all times. Overall, a very nice experience working!

Pros

Free Lunches on Some days

Cons

Could be tiresome sometimes.

Many take-aways and important lessons with GO SALES

It is a sales-based driven job. Thus over the months that I worked here, I accumulated many beneficial skills readily transferable to other aspects of my life. For instance, the importance of being able to talk to and read strangers was the key to making a sale. Based on those interactions, it helped to understand how to cater to a conversation to the customer's needs. Moreover, the entire team was extremely welcoming and helpful. Whenever there was an issue with an order or customer, team members were always ready to jump in and help. This is very much a hands-on job, so being present at the meetings or group conversations helped doing better on my ones.

Insights into Go Sales

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast money, great people, must be teachable.

Working at GO Sales has been the best opportunity I have ever taken. At first I thought I would not fit this job because I was always soft spoken and introverted, but there is no one there that won't help you. All the OGs and Team Leads are there to push, teach and encourage you to do better. This job is a great way to make a lot of money in a short amount of time. Depending on how much you push yourself, anyone can become the top sales rep. One thing that all top sales rep have in common is that they are very teachable. Working here has also taught me how to be more teachable by looking for small bits of advice from everyone in order to improve. 11/10 would definitely love to work here again.

Pros

Fast money, great people, learn from anyone, diverse environments

Cons

Push yourself, commission only, rejection

Very Welcoming and Growth-Oriented Workplace

Go Sales has an amazing workplace culture that promotes growth and self-improvement. Whether you are a student going back to school in the fall, or a full-time worker, the environment within Go Sales always encourages success both in the job, but also as an individual. Coworkers and managers are all super supportive and encouraging, and the entire work culture is built upon friendship and trust. Overall, the job is an amazing opportunity to push yourself outside of your comfort zone and grow a wide variety of communication and interpersonal skills.

Fantastic workplace culture, and supportive team members and management.

Go sales’ workplace culture is fantastic. Coworkers and managers are friendly, helpful and constructive. The office heavily encourages self-development and improving amongst your peers. It is a great place to learn skills that will last you for your entire life and a great place for students to earn money towards their tuition as well.

Self developing and friendly

My experience at GO Sales is one I won’t forget. It helped me get out of my comfort zone and learn to be more confident when talking to others and also how to. It was a bit of a learning curve for me but the experience was worth it, I can say for sure that there is a huge difference between when I started and now. The people there were also friendly and always ready to help you get better.

Here you can make tons of money! Amazing people! They care about you and your career growth!

I have never seen a place with such lovely and forward-thinking people! Sales reps here can get tons of money, like $10k to $25k per month (if not more), which was unbelievable for me. Pretty much anyone can really earn money when they put the work towards it. Not only that, but the management team truly cares about you and your growth! Everyone is so supportive! I love it here! Besides that, here you can develop your communication and persuasion/sales skills. So if you are shy and think you cannot do door to door, this place is for you, because here it is like a school where you can learn and improve your life while earning lots of money 😃

Working experience at GoSales

As a summer student who worked for GoSales, I have definitely made the right decision of working with the company. Not only that it helped me reached my financial goals for the summer time, but it has also helped me improve my personal development skills that maximized my potential both personally and professionally; also, unforgettable lessons that I can apply in my daily life. I loved how every meetings, there are new ideas suggested, leaving us with lessons to learn each day. I was taught to adapt and respond well to changes in variety of circumstances. Besides, everyone in the team are very supportive and do their best to help you succeed. Communicating with them is really efficient since they are understanding at all times. It’s a reliable job that provides high-quality work.

Pros

Supportive team

Extremely fun and positive work environment

Having worked for GoSales for over a year now, my experience has been nothing short of amazing.Top down, from management to team leaders, everyone is reachable and ready to help at anytime. Work environment is really positive and the team culture is always encouraging everybody.In terms of compensation, you get out of it what effort you put into it. Commision structure is the best I have seen and really rewarding as you advance through sales tiers. Work really flexible and pay is well worth it!Lots of room for personal and professional progression, as all the managers are business owners and love to talk about new ideas and businesses. Creates lifetime friends!

Productive and Fun atmosphere in Working environment

I've been working for Go Sales since May and it has been overall an amazing great summer experience! The leadership from my team and my manager has been excellent throughout my time with the members. They make you feel home and they want you to succeed. The income potential is amazing and the possibility exists of making thousands in a single month. I Would recommend this to people that are looking for sales and this will help you lead to many pursues in entrepreneurship and other sales.

Scammers

SCAMMERS! you can’t tell how hard you’re working because they don’t pay you “LOL” and management sucks when it comes to money. It was terrible experience of my life!!

Fun place to challenge yourself and progress in sales.

Door to door isn’t easy, but with hard work, determination and dedication, the money starts flowing. It will take you out of your comfort zone and take you places within 3 months of working there.

Culture through the roof, friendly and competitive work environment where personal and financial growth is indefinite.

Great work environment! The people make you want to stay, everyone is thoroughly supportive and want to see you thrive.Leaders will support you when needed and the pay is solely up to the representatives work ethic. Job pays substantially well!My only regret is not finding this job sooner.

Pros

Bonuses, Great Leaders, Business expenses, Everything else.

Cons

Productive Workplace and Amazing Culture.

It’s safe to say this job has been an amazing experience for me. I started about a month ago and the culture and people in this workplace are great and it’s like a family! The best part is it’s commission based, so you get paid for what you work for. Overall, i would recommend this job to anyone looking for one.

Pros

Spiffs, Culture, Pay, Environment

Strong Leadership

The Go Sales team consists of highly motivated and energetic leaders who teach you the exact skills you need to succeed in any sales job, in the best possible way. They truly care about their employees and can be very transparent with them if needed. Definitely worth experiencing.

Pros

Leadership, Sales, Door to Door, Managment

Great people but they DO NOT pay you on time

I have been waiting for over 2 weeks to get paid by go sales but they have not paid me. they keep telling me a date when theyll pay me and then they miss it. its severely unfortunate because the people there are amazing but for this reason i just have to warn to be very weary about this company.

Pros

Best and nicest people youll ever meet

Cons

pay

Official response from Go Sales

19 October 2021
In a commissions-only business, like ours, paying on time, correctly, and above industry average is a critical part of our business. Recognizing that mistakes can happen, we provide timely reporting and a fast appeal process to ensure all our employees are fairly and properly cared for. We take great pride in this – and have reviewed our processes to reduce the likelihood of any pay delay or missed expectations. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have resulted in this situation.

Opportunity not to overlook

Unbelievable earning potential if you are Honest, hardworking and ready for an adventure!After working here, you will only consider full commission jobs for you future roles. The compensation makes you realise how important it is to get yourself out of that hourly rate job and start making the real money!Since I have a wife and a daughter to take care, deciding on full commission job was a tough one for me. Been with GoSales since it started, never been happier, never going back to an hourly rate job. Give it a shot y’all, if you wanna see $10k a month, or more..

Pros

Six figures, Prizes, Spiffs

Cons

A lot of rejection

Amazing growth-oriented company to work for!

I've been working for Go Sales since May and it has been a great summer experience! The leadership is easy going and wants you to succeed. The income potential is uncapped and the possibillity exists of making thousands in a single month. Would recommend to anyone who wants to advance in sales.

Pros

Bonuses, friendly environment, company events

Amazing company, they care!

Amazing people to work for pay is more then amazing if you do your job! Management is more then amazing everyone works as a family a place you won’t want to leave once you start

Life Changing Experience

Go Sales is a Growth Oriented organization at all levels. There is room for growth and career progression for everyone regardless of ones level of education or experience. Breaking away from traditional corporate status quo; Leaders at Go Sales support you in preforming your role well with best in class training, support you in your career aspirations whether that is working on new projects, opportunities to relocate and travel Nationwide, or growing into Leadership/Management roles.

Pros

Strong Team Culture, Freedom to Grow into Leadership, Teams commitment to Personal Development, Opportunity to earn incredible income, Nationwide Travel opportunities

Looking for personal development and challenge? GO Sales is the perfect place for goal oriented people!

GO Sales is the best place for those who embrace challenges and personal growth. They offer a dynamic sales environment and huge opportunity to earn good income. The team’s culture is all about achieving your personal success and there are leaders who are there to hold you accountable to your goals.

Pros

The more you learn the more you earn, Strong team culture for success, Great sales and communication training is provided, Strong management team available to hold you accountable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Go Sales. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement