GO NISSAN NORTH Employee Reviews

Good staff and customer uninformed upper manegment
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton ab28 September 2017
Nice store clean and well designed but advancement within the store was always promised and never delivered not just with my self so that result in high turn over.
Pros
Good customers
Cons
Long hours lack of support
Professional work place with great cutomer service
Assisted Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 September 2017
Amazing place to work for, you talk to customer and find their needs and do anything in your power to make them feel at home.
its always fun working there because you meet new people every day
Good place to work, management needs some work.
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 September 2016
Good place to work, management needs some work. Hard to retain customers with current model. Service department needs some direction.
Interesting and unique job
Sales Associated (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 January 2016
Work too many hours, You only get every second Sunday and Monday off. Learned lots about vehicles and how to close deals. Coworkers were good to work with we would help one another when need be. The hardest part of the job is in the winter when you have to shovel out a vehicle to get to it and or boost it yourself or , so a customer could test drive it . They would not let you get help from the lot boys . The lot boys were for manager use only.
I found they would try to encourage you to sell and try to pump up the staff with REDBULL.I guess the coolest part of the job is getting to drive some cool vehicles. They give you a wage or commission which ever is higher but if you do not sell anything in a month your wage would be just over what you would make in two week period , they pay you in the middle and end of the month but in the middle it is just an advance, Your commission is capped per vehicle so the company and management will always make more then the average sales person.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays, Free training at headquarters with lunch
Cons
Long hours, fixed commisions per vehicle, boosting vehicles in -40.
Amazing company
Appointment Coordinator/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 May 2014
Since beginning my career at Go Nissan North I have learned so many new things. I began as a service advisor/appointment coordinator where I booked appointments for customers, supplied them with quotes for vehicle maintenance, opened and closed work orders and coordinated technicians with appropriate work. I then moved up to reception where I answered phones and transferred customers to the appropriate person in the building. Since beginning my school year I moved to auto detailing where I clean new and used vehicles for delivery, clean lot vehicles, stock cleaning products and take care of the over all maintenance of the wash bay. All employees at Go Nissan North work together to create an amazing family atmosphere, we work together to make sure every customer leaves happy.
Pros
Free benefits, hot lunches delievered daily, free gym membership