GO LOGISTICS INC.
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

GO LOGISTICS INC. Reviews: Working at GO LOGISTICS INC.

Canada16 reviews

Great company to work with

Grear environment to work in. Client is very easy to work with. Everyday was something new and I enjoyed my day everyday. Made some great friends there

Not everyone is treated the same

When working some of the other employees attempted to get me to do their job while they were getting paid a full day and I was only paid the hours I worked.

Insights into GO LOGISTICS INC.

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Expect too much

They expect way too much and want you do more and more and work longer hours and get paid the same amount. Their vans are all in rough shape and they certainly don't care about your safety. A very stressful job for minimal money.

Terrible place to work Choose any other company

This is a joke of a place to work at the dispatchers are very disrespectful and I have no care for your well being in safety they will literally send you 2 places where you could potentially die with no care and only threats of termination It's sad because this place never wasn't like this originally but after somebody took over it's just gone downhill to the point where it's not worth it to work here or let alone

Pros

Cons

Long hours being used no growth Disrespectful Dispatchers

Pay isn’t fair, amount of work spread between delivery drivers is unfair

I started working here and being a hard worker I’d finish everything early because my work is done, they will make you help peopleAnd going fast makes u have more work the next day, vans aren’t equipped with winter tires, they don’t try to resolve the situation only “it’ll be okay”

Pros

Alone all day, relaxed job if you don’t mind rushing and taking ur time 10 hours 4 day shifts 170/day salary

Cons

Pay Management Favourites

No English,No Diversity, Dirty Vehicles,

99% of the workers are from the same community,Bully,baise…. Very hard to work if you not from their community they barley hear English there. The Vehicles are dirty drivers pie inside water bottles & they do not garbage after the management wont take action on those thus every morning you have to dump someone left over food,drink,Pie…. If you stuck on mud with company Vehicle you have to pay for the tow truck they will cut from you pay.

Pros

I quite

Excellent

its nice working here , busy during holiday season. its tuff working in winters but during summers its perfect. you will get countryside routes if you would be lucky.

Regarding delivery driver

Worst company to work. I do not recommend any one to work hire. They don’t pay well. Worst management and as well as van condition of this company. They don’t change tire after damage. Hardly 1 out 10 van is good

Pros

Cons

They cut pay, they hire me on flat rate but cut my pay

Cooperative workplace Team Based

I was hired on a 3 month contract to help with the winter increase of parcels over Christmas, during this time of Covid it was stressed to maintain a clean environment and always wear your mask.I had a great time helping out and meeting new people on my route and if available next winter I would do the same if it’s offered.

Good communication, understandable.

Work experience was excellent. Wok was so fast, but I was enjoying to do that work. Supervisor was also co-operative. Moreover, it was near to my home.

Average

Ordinary job rating,heavy lifting and long hours, below average wages, the pros are new company benefits implemented and worker incentives small as they maybe for best performers.

Productive and field learning

It was productive and field learning. I got to experience the GTA, and out side of the GTA. I was good for social. You get to meet people from all over the GTA and interact with them

Productive and good environment

A company that has a fast pace work environment, with high chances to learn from people who are willing to help and learn from you, listening to you, advising and seeking to improve routines and creating tools that benefit or streamline the processes.

High volume of work performance

Very fast past work environment but friendly and family oriented. Everyone works together to get the job done and to assure everyones safety. It can be hectic at times specially busy seasons a lot of overtime.

Pros

understanding

Not a place to be.

This company is very insecure. People think well before joining this company. Moving to this company could be a big mistake. There is too many politics.

Cons

Long hours. Ceo doesn't know to manage department.they only promote yes man people..

Great Place to work

Go Logistics is a great place to work, great work life balance, fantastic management and great opportunity to grown and expand. Would definitely recommend this place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GO LOGISTICS INC.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement