Go Auto

Go Auto Employee Reviews

Canada110 reviews
Stores are good , corporate gang of incompetent people is something else.
Pay is low to average , corporate group of suits spend a lot of time figuring out how to screw you out of money . Illegal wage reductions during an international crisis to 50% or less is a real way to show appreciation for staff keeping your stores open . One good thing is people don't forget the bad times when the good times come back. A message to the owner , you had a solid rep as a great guy to work for but your group of upper management is ruining that in record time , I suggest a good top end house cleaning before your hard work is destroyed for ever. Your promotion of 1 idiot to president last November will cost you more than you will realize till its too late. Your stores are run by good people and they get to deal with incompetent people above that should have been left on the sales floor .
7 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I completely empathize with your frusteration and would like the opportunity to chat with you about this confidentially. My name is Brent Lazanik and I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
lack of proper training
Nice people but lack the organization to make sure staff is trained properly and consistently. Work load was to much for a Junior payroll administrator.
7 May 2020
We are always looking for ways to improve. I would be interested in hearing how we could improve on training and development and which areas were too much. My name is Brent Lazanik and I can be reached at 780-733-8815
An amazing place to work
Great corporate structure and employee benefits for all staff members.
Go University is a game changer in the automotive industry, providing training for not only sales but all departments within the dealership.
Pros
Go University
7 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! This says you are a former employee. If you would ever like to change that to current, give me a call! 780-733-8815 - Brent Lazanik
Horrible
A typical day at work was repetitive! Management would take all the leads! New applications were given to management and everyone else got old applications that were not interested in purchasing a vehicle or already had purchased. It was horrible, and very sneaky!
9 April 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our management teams are motivated by developing their teams so we take what you are saying very seriously. My name is Brent Lazanik and I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. I would be interested in chatting with you to find out more details. I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
Extremely Favoured Environment
Very stressful and worst company to work for. Avoid at all costs. the management favour their own people. the manager is rude and picks on you everyday and doesn't like being positive
25 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear your experience was not positive. I would be interested in hearing more. My name is Brent Lazanik and I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
Amazing
Amazing place to be. If you are a hard worker and are a trustworthy, happy to help, team player, you will go far. It is competitive so if you do not give 110% you will not grow.
25 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! If anything ever changes and your experience is not as great as it is today, please let us know.
The WILL lie to you to get you to take the job.
Don’t expect anything.

They will literally lie to your face, promise you the world to so you take the job and never deliver on it.

Oh and they’re stingy as it gets! Don’t look for them to pay you properly because when you bring up pay issues, they’ll pretend they never promised to pay you.
18 March 2020
I am sorry to hear that there were some promises not delivered on. My name is Brent Lazanik and I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. I would be very interested in hearing what happened. My number is 780-733-8815.
Good
Good company to work for fair fast paced environment. Clean shop. Good benefits. With lots of perks. Multiple brands and positions available. .........
9 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. If there is anything we can do to make it a 5-star review, please let us know.
Terrible company to work - worst management culture ever!
They don't care about employees.

Belittle employees!

Worst management culture ever!

Lie to potential employees to get them to take the job!

Do not ever work for these people!
7 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take employee experience very seriously and would love to hear more details about your experience. My name is Brent Lazanik and I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
Decent employers with good benefits and lots of work.
Go Auto is a goo place to work, and due to unfortunate circumstances i no longer work there. I would happily return to work for them if the opportunity arose.
7 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As this is anonymous, I do not know what the unfortunate circumstance was but if you are ever in the market again, we would love to chat! I can be reached at 780-733-8815
Terrible work atmosphere, NO hours
There ad makes me laugh, most days techs sit around, no work, many free inspections, you can make more money anywhere else. advise to not ever work here, benefits terrible as well
7 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience as it seems very outside of the norm. Our shops are busier than most and I am not sure who provides better benefits! I can be reached at 780-733-8815 to chat further.
Wild West
Nepotism and nonsense. Want to make a pay cheque? You better feel comfortable screwing over your customers big time. From daily heat for vehicles not being properly inspected, to hidden fees (thousands) and listening to the GM and sales managers regularly disrespect and name call both customer and staff. Not worth the headache or drama.

Avoid this place at all costs.
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take pride in our customer service, employee experience, and transparency. This included no hidden fees. We would be very interested in hearing more details about what happened in your dealership to investigate. I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
No upper management support
New Management from out west came in and either fired or forced out all senior mangement at all there dealrships in Ontario.
Anyone at the dealrshp level who was making a good wage has been terminated and they brought in very young people with absoulutley no knowledge of the car industry.

Look elsewhere for employment !
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would be interested in hearing more details about your situation. I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
Greedy and unprofessional management.
incredibly long hours, lack of leadership / training. Management is too focused on how much money can be made rather than building and growing the employees.

go auto's culture and brand is all for show, the reality is the top dog and management are all friends and employees are just a #.
Pros
free gym membership
9 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear you did not have a great experience working with us. My name is Brent Lazanik and I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Please give me a shout to discuss further and hear how we can improve.
Terrible company
Terrible company to work for. Massive turnover of staff. They only talk and promise things. Nothing ever happens. They are liars. Cheating employees and customers.
Pros
Cons
Lots
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would be very interested in hearing more about the promises that were made and were not kept as well as the cheating. I can be reached at 780-733-8815.
Workplace located in a dealership
Most days I was able to finish my work quickly with little interruption. The in-person staff were pleasant and fostered a positive but competitive environment. The management was mostly hands-off with idea management being their major contributions. I found that communication and perception of support was the most difficult part of the job as it was hard to prepare staff for known issues. The long-term employees were very close and helped each other out when there was a gap in presence.
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would love to hear how we could have gone from 3 stars to 5. My number is 780-733-8815
Liars and thieves please send help!
Go Auto purchased our dealer a few years ago, up until that point the dealership was a happy working environment a real family! Now they have come in and changed everything that works! Friends have left, the family has been broken up. They fire you if you don't go along with what they say, Constant firing, on our 4th General Manager in 3 years, sales staff constantly getting fired, service is a joke with veteran techs leaving due to GO auto changes. They keep throwing more people at problems and nothing works anymore. Meeting after meeting asking what the issues are, issues are explained and nothing is done. From what we hear GO Auto works well out in Edmonton but it clearly doesn't work here. All of their recently purchased Ontario dealerships aren't doing well! Believe the bad reviews you read, I feel bad and embarrassed for the customers that have to see the dramatic Soap opera that is Whiteoak Ford.
Pros
Not Applicable
Cons
No job security, constant stress, SOS please send help!
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our customer and employee experience are very important to us. I would love to hear more details about your review and how we can improve. I can be reached at 780-733-8815
It’s a joke
Go rv is a joke the management there have no clue what they are doing . They don’t care about there employees or customers and they like to hire outside the company when they brggg about promoting people
9 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would love to hear how Go RV can improve. My name is Brent Lazanik and I can be reached at 780-733-8815
Credit Department is small and very welcoming.
Very good team. Managers were awesome. Great opportunity to learn. However, market is volatile and you never know when you might get laid off. So just be happy if you have a job!
9 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please let us know if there is anything we could do to earn the 5th star.
not really pro
Unfair payment, fast pace, no benefit for part-time, basic everything have to do. poor mangmant , HR and manger un-pro, chaois managemen, no parking lot
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I would like to understand the details in your review. I can be reached at 780-733-8815
Vehicle Delivery Driver
You need to be flexible in this position and comfortable driving in all weather conditions.
Provide visual inspections prior to removal and communicate damages or other issues immediately by text or cell.

Delivering many types of vehicles to various locations in Ontario.

Sometimes out of province deliveries or pickups (Quebec)
7 May 2020
My name is Brent Lazanik. I am the Director of Talent Acquisition with Go Auto. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!