GMR Marketing Employee Review

View all GMR Marketing reviews

Fun and dynamic work environment
Brand Ambassador (on call) (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC8 August 2019
Loved all the variety of jobs that are possible when working for this company! Never a dull moment!

As a brand ambassador I worked on various campaigns with GMR, most recently for Agropour and the BC Dairy Farmer's Association promoting milk and it's health benefits for everyone and not just kids. One of my positions had me walking with Daisy the dairy cow mascot (mascot handler position) in the Santa Parade. Was lots of fun. Didn't even feel like work.

Other GMR Marketing Employee Reviews

Fun work place
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 July 2015
I love working for GMR - it's a fun and up-beat work environment! This job provides a unique and interesting opportunity to work with a variety of brands and companies who hire GMR for their marketing needs.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Schedule isn't known too far in advance
Fun Interactive Work Setting
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 May 2015
Working at GMR has taught me a lot about ways to get people engaged and excited about a product. I work alone and am in charge of doing demonstrations for a product and giving away promotional items such as coupons and chocolate golden coins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GMR Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2