GLOBO Employee Review

Okay
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 July 2018
This location was okay when i was working, they slowly took out people's hours and brought in new staff. Did not like that. Even if you spoke to the manager about wanting more hours, they aren't provided.

Other GLOBO Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work, very productive and good learning experience.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Devonshire, ON29 August 2019
I enjoyed working in a working environment where I learn to multitask and socialize with others, I learned to give customers what they need and I love satisfying them.
Fun and easy going work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 December 2018
During a typical day at work, I help customers to find the shoes sizes they are looking for in the style of shoe they prefer. I recommend shoe care products for them to use on the shoe they are interested in. I check out customers using the electronic cash register and also help answer any questions they may have about return policies and ordering shoes. I help to clean and maintain the store by dusting and sweeping as well as fixing displays and organizing shoe boxes accordingly. I learned how to deal with difficult customers and how to communicate with them no matter what their background or personality was like. Management at Globo is very helpful and supportive of all their employees. The workplace culture is easy going and everyone who works there is very friendly towards each other. The hardest part of the job is finding something to do to keep busy when the store is not busy and full of customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely getting to meet and socialize with new people all day long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLOBO. Our community is ready to answer.