Global Traffic Group Employee Reviews

Job Work/Balance
Court Liaison/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Devon, AB5 September 2018
Preparing court packages for trial, maintaining good client relationships daily, liaising between court houses and crown offices Alberta wide. Keeping peace officers up to date for their scheduled court dates and trials. Very luck to have great co-workers everyday.
Pros
Decent Salary & Good Benefits
Productive company
Photo Enforcement Processor (Current Employee) –  Devon, AB26 March 2018
I have always enjoyed certain aspects of this job such as when you come in to work there is already a plan set out for the day. It is a very team oriented environment. Have built strong relationships with certain team members. The hardest part of the job would be the repetitive aspect of the job. Also being stationary for 8 hours a day is not an ideal situation for myself. I like the balance of getting to move around, but also sit and get all and any task done.
Pros
Have made good friends
Cons
prolong sitting
Worked photo enforcement
Peace Officer (Former Employee) –  Chestermere/Devon20 May 2014
Did Photo enforcement and Red light Stop sign enforcement on a daily basis. Trained in laser LTI 20/20 and tru speed.
I learned allot about not taking things personally since there was never to many people who liked what I was doing and giving out. I was proud of what I was doing especially controlling the speeds in playground and school zones. In the same time it was hard to listen to the name calling and people throwing thing at you.
I would go to court anywhere from 1-6 times a month to defend my tickets that I had given.
Pros
Protecting the public
Cons
Angry public