Global Traffic Group

Global Traffic Group Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Job Work/Balance

Preparing court packages for trial, maintaining good client relationships daily, liaising between court houses and crown offices Alberta wide. Keeping peace officers up to date for their scheduled court dates and trials. Very luck to have great co-workers everyday.

Pros

Decent Salary & Good Benefits

Fast paced and exciting

If you like working in a fast paced, forward thinking environment than this is the company for you! Very innovative and exciting!! They offer education programs to support advancement.

Insights into Global Traffic Group

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Same wage for all

In all time employed here, not once was there a raise. Why do more work than anyone else and get paid the same amount as someone just keeping a seat warm? No incentives to go above and beyond.

Monotnous and boring job

Monotonous and boring job. Stare at computer screen all day. Work environment is horrible. No talking, breaks monitored, hostile back stabbing environment.

Fun People great Atmosphere

Global Traffic was a great place to work, people were amazing, work was spread out evenly, management was very professional, overall Global Traffic Group is a great place to work and definitely would go back.

Difficult job and an unresponsive corporate culture

I will not be returning to work at this firm. The corporate culture was not positive. The management and ownership have very low visibility when needed. When you have problems, you cannot count on management nor the RCMP to help you out. While the ability to customize a shift is nice, my personal security led me to leave this company.

Cons

Decreasing employee recognition program, personal safety, poor management mentality

Productive company

I have always enjoyed certain aspects of this job such as when you come in to work there is already a plan set out for the day. It is a very team oriented environment. Have built strong relationships with certain team members. The hardest part of the job would be the repetitive aspect of the job. Also being stationary for 8 hours a day is not an ideal situation for myself. I like the balance of getting to move around, but also sit and get all and any task done.

Pros

Have made good friends

Cons

prolong sitting

Worked photo enforcement

Did Photo enforcement and Red light Stop sign enforcement on a daily basis. Trained in laser LTI 20/20 and tru speed. I learned allot about not taking things personally since there was never to many people who liked what I was doing and giving out. I was proud of what I was doing especially controlling the speeds in playground and school zones. In the same time it was hard to listen to the name calling and people throwing thing at you. I would go to court anywhere from 1-6 times a month to defend my tickets that I had given.

Pros

Protecting the public

Cons

Angry public

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Traffic Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement