Global Payments Inc.

Global Payments Inc. Employee Reviews

Good Place to work at. An employment agency who referred me to the company terminated my job without any reason.No complaints came from the company about my work ethics.
Pros
Working and Learning At The Same Time.
Cons
No Diversity
Not geared to drive sales. You will need to jump through hoops to get your commission, if at all possible. Sales compensation plan is designed to ensure you don't make commission. Many different components that deter you from making commission. A volume plus accounts signed structure. You may hit your volume but definitely will not get the number of accounts needed to get paid out. Company will take the revenue you generate but will not pay you because of number of accounts quota was not met. Obviously commission structure was made by someone who has no idea of sales or simply to screw you out of any commission. Commission structure drives the wrong behavior. Commission should be structured to make you want to sell and get paid, not the case here and not sure how these people can sleep at night.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No commision, very few if any make commission
Management is excellent. Wonderful people. Clear and obtainable objectives. loved working there. Would certainly recommend anyone to try it there, good training and ongoing assistance.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Great...great..great...great..great, place to work with great management and Colleagues.Pay scale is not bad.Great paid sick leave package.Definitely an awesome place to work in.
Everybody is respectful, multi-tasking, cooperative and hard worker. They support diversity. They do conduct extra-curricular activities to entertain their employees.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less pay
Global payments is great at acquiring other companies... That's it, they have no idea how to run them. A sales adverse culture in a heavily compartmentalized company where management cannot answer simple questions about anything, especially processes. This is a terrible, terrible company that can't even communicate a simple comission structure, let alone pay according to that structure. Never do business with this company unless you want to be bogged down and get nothing accomplished.
Cons
Incompetent management, sales adverse culture, highly unorganized
Decent benefits but the work can get stressful at times. Many escalations with no supervisors around to take the call. For the salary that is paid for the role Its really not worth the time or energy.
The Managers are very supportive. I had a wonderful manager who had your back no matter what. The Initial trainer was unprofessional. Spoke too quickly and expected everyone in training to be a computer whiz. Were expected to just learn as we go (certainly were not ready to take calls) but graded harshly for mistakes. Expected to endure verbal abuse by angry customers on a daily basis. Calls were all recorded and graded harshly. Were expected to rush calls but yet expected quality customer service. Expected to take too many calls in too short a time. High stress and low pay. There was good team spirit and we had "fun" days, i.e. barbecues, games, etc. I would only recommend this job as a temporary place to work until something better comes along.
Yes, it was a good experience of working there.I had all the supports I needed from my manager and supervisor. Not only I had a complete training before starting the job, but also I had all the support I needed while doing the job.
The company has a positive work environment with very supportive managers. The best part is the cultural diversity among the employees. This is my first ever job in my life and it has given me so much learning experience that I can use anywhere I go.
That's all, just be more transparent about how people get paid. The draw system was not discussed during the interview process, and neither was the true terms of the 'life-time residuals'
You want to wake up and hate going to work forever. Work here. You want unfair treatment. Work for TSYS. You're making a mistake if you work here. I wasn't treated fairly at all. Was hired without a grade and then fired six months later for not having it. I have a very strong feeling there was more behind it. The HR department didn't like me from the start.
I worked here for a year and it was stressful, boring and unprofessional! People constantly didn't fallow rules, protocol and were very hypocritical. Sick days were seen as a burden , you are incredibly expendable. To them you are just a number. I was ****** and I was terminated on New years day because I was sick a little before Christmas and needed a few days off to recover. I also got vocation days taking for the few days I couldn't make it to work because I HAD GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT.. yes, you read that correctly. (Y) You also have to PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION to your pay checks because they will try and pay you incorrectly multiple times! Newbies are treated like gold and loyal people are sent to pasture like old yeller . Don't work here if you like your dignity. Best time about working here was the free food they had when people would bring in food for potlucks.
No work life balance, management does not care at all about the employees. HR does nothing about managers abusing their access to employee files. Non stop drama. Has cockroaches and mice in Sudbury
best worst company ever, never work for them management wise it is bull chit do not waste your time your efforts will not be recognized thanks find a better place
Good wotk and life balance Good managers flexible schedules Great pple to work with. Very exited and collaborative team members Free parking Free lunch, sometimes employee reward programs like gym etc Opportunity of growth. Good training for new employees Training takes about eight weeks. S
Interviewers did not disclose that workers are paid on a draw. This directly impacts how much commission is paid out. Commission structure designed to max take-home for company, not employees.
Nice staff, clean environment Good activity days Just pays not fair You work for like 8 banks or more, they get paid by everyone but we as csr only get paid 1 hourly rate which is very close to minimum wage They complain to fast if yr on sick days Demands doctors notes which you have to pay they dont
If you are seeking a position in well-structured organization to build solid work experience and further develop knowledge and skills. Then give them s chance
parfait pour ceux qui aime reveler des defis et faire du developpement daffaire. Milieux tres anglephone. Belle formation pour apprendre a connaitre les produits. super equipe, belle remuneration. Les employers sont tres bien traiter.
A couple years ago The company laid off staff that worked there for 2+ years so that they didn't have to put in as much money to match an employee's contribution for their deferred profit sharing plan. At 2 years the company matches your contributions dollar for dollar. After laying off staff they then had job fairs and job postings here,etc..terrible company to work for. fairs