Global Industrial Services

Global Industrial Services Employee Reviews

Its a temp agency

It's a temp agency for truck drivers.. You are under paid .. but is what it is .. if you need work they can find it for you.. What else is there to say

Do not go here

This place treats its employees unfairly. Supervisor favors first shift over all others and treats 2nd shift poorly. They have a high turn over rate. Save yourself the trouble.

Pros

Weekends and paid holidayd

Cons

Bad management, favoritism

Insights into Global Industrial Services

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Horrible place to work

Horrible place to work for. There is nothing but favoritism. They do not treat each employee the same and if you aren’t like by the right people at this place they will find any stupid reason to get rid of you.

Horrible Management, poor pay, constantly mishandled covid cases, unprofessional

Let me save you the headache. Work somewhere else. Employees are lazy and unmotivated, management doesnt care about Who they have to step on to make more money. They refuse to give you a raise while busting your hump to keep up with the workload while the company lapdog boys get to sleep in their truck all day. If you think theyre not talking poorly about you to other employees, i have the texts to prove you wrong. They pile more and more work on you while constantly reminding you that you are replaceable to them, just another lousy worker rat they find expendable at best. The equipment is almost constantly broken and if you have an HR issue, save your breath because they dont care at all.

excellent place to work

great place to workmanagement is great to work withhonesty is shown drive transport truck dailypay is deposited on time every Fridaythey work for the employee to get you what you want

Pros

lots of work

Cons

flexible hours

One of the most unorganized and unprofessional business I have ever had the displeasure of working for

I sacrificed thousands of hours and free work to this company for the betterment of the “team” and company growth. Those hours I wish I never gave and hours my family will never have with me either. Management preaches day and night that those who “weather the storm” (ironically) and those who don’t walk away will be remembered and rewarded for their sacrifices but all I ever received were false promises and more advantages for this company to take from me. This company is so unorganized that for the year and a half I worked for them they had,have, and continue to have one of the worst turn over and staffing issues I have ever seen in my life. All this company cares about is overloading gullible and pushover employees with shifts and workloads that are beyond safe and unreasonable if it means their routes are covered and their hinds are safe from corporate disappointment. This is the last place you should apply for a long term or career path and even if you just need something to get you by for a week. There are better alternatives than global. Safer alternatives, more organized alternatives, more professional alternatives, more consistent alternatives, less disappointing alternatives.

Pros

If you like hating your job this is the Place for you!

Cons

No consistent hours/breaks/pay. Inexperienced management.

Not a nice place to work

Management sucks cannot keep supervisors or employees , if they don't like you you will def be out a job,, once they have good employees they do things to try and get rid of them ,has thier employee's busting thier a#@÷s for extra services done and not gettong paid for it, while they sit around the office and profit off of us. There's alot more cons than pros inside this company. Has no appreciation for the loyal workers

Cons

Not a good place to work at

It’s not a good place to work because they don’t keep their promises. They don’t give out large rises. If your lucky you might get a rise about fifty cents if that. Also they don’t do reviews on your job performance. It’s pretty bad when the company does not care about their employees.

They have there ups an downs

If u like to.work.for a company that's all about them selfs an doesnt even respect there employees . They have no comunication skills or.respect at all . They will act like the best work place u can be at first then after u have been there for.6 months or so everything changes an there true colors come out.they want with out using the chain of who was there. I just want people to.know the truth about it .just go ask some of the employees at circle k before Aplying .

Pros

Money is good an a couple of thw empoyees are good

I could not ask for a better place to work. They are like my family to me.

I do not know more to say. There has not been a better work place to work in my life, only with the Covid-19 all jobs have slowed. I still keep in touch with them and if possible will try to channel some of my income their way since their jobs have been slow.

Pros

scheduled me as I needed both with long runs and limiting run for sleep time.

Cons

The Covid-19 virus has limited the work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Industrial Services?

Love the flexibility but the manager is a jerk

Work-life balanceBest part of job is daily flexibilityPay & benefitsAverage pay for the area. Healthcare benefits are very expensiveJob security and advancementNo room for advancementManagementManager in Johnstown region is extremely rude and belittlingCultureEverything needs reported back to the boss and then he will rip you apart about what is wrong.OverallLove the ability to self schedule your day. Be aware they offer health care benefits but they are extremely expensive based on the salary. If you have to use your own car to do the route be aware they do no reimburse for mileage/gas. If you have a long route it's really not worth the wear and tear on your car and the gas expense eats up large chunk of your pay. The Johnstown regional manager is a jerk. He'll be nice when you first start but don't make a mistake or ask questions. If you make a mistake he will send out a group text message belittling you. I've gotten to the point of not asking questions or reporting problems, unless it's a true emergency because I don't want to deal with him at all. Cons definitely outweigh the pros with this company.

Boss is a hot headed blow-hard

Boss talks down to the employees, is highly impatient, and treats workers very disrespectfully. Love the work, but could use a different head honcho.

Pros

Left alone to focus on work, pay

Cons

Boss, management

Do not work there worst company ever!!

Among not being paid enough for the job the micromanagement and the lies and all the Chiefs passing Passing things around where they’re so confusing they don’t come out right at the end. Then they will try and put the blame on you and they will lie to you and as for insurance and benefits there are none unless you want to pay $6000 out of your pocket they cover the rest. They will fire you at any time they also follow you around in a truck

Cons

Place is horrible horrible management.

Place is horrible no advancement boss is horrible to his employees. Pay sucks. They need to find a new manager and boss. No wonder employees quite there job he is a horrible boss.

Pros

There is none

Cons

Management sucks horrible boss pay sucks

Not bad. Landscaping only.

Good company up work for. Enjoyed traveling to different towns mowing properties. Got some great experience mowing and trimming shrubs. Used top line equipment to work with.

Environement de travail produite

J estime que l'entreprise global produit des travailleur a leur compétence comme nous savons le travail est seulement quelque chose qui pourra nous aidée

Pros

Repas gratuits

Cons

Assurance

The worst company ever

I would like to see this company go down & out of business. They don't give you the pay as posted in the ad the manager yells at the workers everyday showing a form of imitation very unprofessional environment.

Horrible

Global is a horrible place to work they set you up to fail very few good people very few none of which is management they micro manage everything and belittle you in front of all your peers then say very degrading things about you to other coworkers makes you do there personal work at there homes on company time. I put in a 2 weeks notice got to a job sight then got fired this place is not worth your time or sanity

Flexibility

If you're looking for a full time job with flexibility pertaining to time off and multiple employers, this is the place for you. Pay has improved over time. It's worth considering employment with so many opportunities for fresh starts and possibly full time future employment.

Good

Love it nice place to work people are nice the hours and the pay way was good. Good sportsmanship good manger. The clothes wasn't to bad and i just really enjoyed

Don’t work here

Management doesn’t listen or care.Shop doesn’t have proper tools or equipment. Except you to work 24+ hours nonstop without any relief help.Sleep in truck.Have to drive long distances in bad weather.My crew had two drug addicts.

Pros

A job

Cons

Bad hours. Poor pay. Bad management. No benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Industrial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement