Global Industrial Services
View all Global Industrial Services reviews

Global Industrial Services

Global Industrial Services Employee Review

Great Company to work for

On the road checking in on my customers, emailing, calling. what I learned is every building has different needs, just like the Managers. Co works were awesome and very helpful. hardest part of the job was making sure every need is fulfilled in a timely matter.

Pros

Great Company to work for.

Cons

losing accounts that are out of your control

I could not ask for a better place to work. They are like my family to me.

I do not know more to say. There has not been a better work place to work in my life, only with the Covid-19 all jobs have slowed. I still keep in touch with them and if possible will try to channel some of my income their way since their jobs have been slow.

Pros

scheduled me as I needed both with long runs and limiting run for sleep time.

Cons

The Covid-19 virus has limited the work.

Its a temp agency

It's a temp agency for truck drivers.. You are under paid .. but is what it is .. if you need work they can find it for you.. What else is there to say

Flexibility

If you're looking for a full time job with flexibility pertaining to time off and multiple employers, this is the place for you. Pay has improved over time. It's worth considering employment with so many opportunities for fresh starts and possibly full time future employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Industrial Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5