Global eTraining Employee Reviews

Good Work, Fun People
Anon (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 September 2017
GeT has a lot of great people and the work is rewarding. The culture is a bit different team to team which is nice as it always feels like you are in a small group working toward common goals. The CEO and managers care about you doing well at your work and it is nice to feel supported.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Virtual company crosses multiple time zones making work hours interesting at times
Easy work, could pay a little better for the amount of work you do, management was typically always very helpful
Online Course Developer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 March 2017
I would work on course development on my computer at home, it was pretty easy work though there was usually a lot of work to do and the pay could have been a bit high considering the workload. Management was typically very helpful with any questions or concerns regarding the work.
Pros
easy work, work was done at home on computer
Cons
lots of work, low pay
Excellent job to work if going to school
Self Employed Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 January 2016
For the Past 4 years I been part of the creation of online courses for Autodesk. The job has it's challenges, but once a job has been completed it's very rewarding. I would recommend this job to anyone who has the ability to self start and who is very organized.
Pros
Work from home and for yourself
Cons
Communication can easily break down communicating with other team members around the world
On-call per project only. The person who interacts with me are very supportive and kind.
Course Developer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2014