Global Cynergies

Global Cynergies Employee Reviews

Global Cynergies is an amazing place if you need flexibility in your work. I am able to work remote but never feel alone. We are connected to the world via associates and suppliers who you speak to on a daily basis. The first year can be difficult since it is a commission only based job, but if you can get clients quickly, you will do well. Great supportive team at HQ and lots of travel options to meet your suppliers face to face.
Global Cynergies, more of a community then a job. HDQ friendly, supportive and helpful. In order to succeed to need a sales person drive and okay with a commission based paycheck. Most enjoyable part was seeing the team during team events and site visits.
Una empresa seria con mucha ayuda y colaboración de todos, genial!
Poor management style with a ridiculous amount of meetings during peak selling time. I did not enjoy this position at all and have been in the hospitality industry for over 25 years.
Pros
work from home
Cons
poor management
Global Cynergies is an excellent company who cares about their employees and provides outstanding on-board training. The positive energy and support you receive is incredible.

Management is very passionate about their jobs and enjoy helping you succeed.

The hardest part of the job is to secure active clients, but the most enjoyable is to have the flexibility to be your own boss and achieve great results once you obtain clients.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, work from home
Cons
Commission based
I love working with global cynergies, It's an amazing company and very team oriented. It's a commission base business but they assist you in ever way.
Pros
flexible, knowledgable of the industry, helps you retain business
Cons
no cons
Currently, as a Global Account Manager for a site selection company in the meetings industry, I develop, design and launch the strategic marketing campaigns to build my portfolio and maintain control of these partnerships. I manage client accounts and procure the best hotel property options for the client’s meeting needs.