Global Aerospace Corporation Employee Reviews

Nice workplace, great benefits!
Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 October 2018
I've been working in the shop for 1 year and I liked the good pay, benefits and pension plan.

Good place to learn aerospace industry.

Great parties, nice coworkers.
Pros
Picnic, Christmas Party, Bbq, very nice.
Great company and group of people!
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 September 2018
I worked at GAC for over 6 years.
I started at the Purchasing Department and I was able to get promoted within 10 months. I worked at GAC for over 5 years as part of the Sales and Marketing team.
Great place to work and learn about aerospace industry. Management and co-workers assist you at all times on the learning process.
When it comes to marketing tools and sales training, GAC gave me all I needed to bring work in; from marketing material, sales training, customers/airlines database and the Managers experienced support to close and win big tenders.
From the personal point of view, people at Global is very friendly and helpful. Their social activities such as Christmas parties, family picnics and shared lunch before long weekends make this place a very nice, family oriented environment to work.
During my time at the Sales and Marketing team I was able to travel worldwide several times a year (attending airline meetings, conventions and trade shows) having the opportunity to grow my professional network; GAC Senior Management team was very responsive as they made sure we were always staying at great /safe hotels and have all necessary to develop a good professional networking.

Sad I had to leave but I moved far from GTA and commuting throughout Toronto was terrible.
Pros
Great benefits; social activities; competitive salary; solid company
Cons
Commuting – I moved over an hour from Mississauga.
Accounting and Human Resources Manager
Accounting and Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 September 2018
Very grateful and thankful to the management. They offered me the opportunity to start working in Canada, me, an emigrant. They have always encouraged me, they had provided me support to grow in the company and to also accommodate in this new country.
I remember they provided me the financial, physical and moral support when my family and I needed to relocate from one town to another.
I started as an assistant in accounting department and during the years I have been promoted and I left as Accounting and Human Resources Manager.
I liked a lot the fast paced environment since I am an unusual accountant. I hate the routine.
Global Aerospace is a company where you can grow, you can exercise your skills and also a company that offers you friends for life.
Professional, you can learn every day, they are very supportive, they take their time to explain and also they have time to listen to your ideas.
Many times, during the meetings, my manager supported my ideas by implementing it right away. he always created a very good work environment to all of departments and he always express his gratitude to each one of us. That encouraged me a lot.
Also I came up with lots of ideas about the Halloween Parties, Christmas Tree at the office, etc. Always I have been approved in all of my projects by the management and more than that they have been supporting me by surprising me with their costumes( on Halloween) or with their donations for the good causes ( on Christmas time).

I do not know how many managers can be supportive as they are.
I will always be grateful and thankful
  more... to them!

From the social point of view, all of my friends are from this company. That, I guess, is says all.
Pros
everything: social, profesional
Cons
Stay away, management unprofessional and will make your days miserable
untitled (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2018
General Manager is very unprofessional and does not seem to know what he is doing, very poor management skills. Owner seems mentally unstable, and turns all his employees into his personal assistants, and makes you do jobs outside of what you were hired for, including his personal errands. They both just add overall unneeded stress and make your work environment unbearable. They are constantly changing staff, as no one can put up with them for long. Anyone who tries to speak up ends up getting fired.
Pros
Christmas and summer parties are nice
Cons
management
Great place to work!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 February 2018
I worked at Global Aerospace for about 7 years and I will say it was a great company to work for. The co-workers were great and everyone was friendly. Typical day at work would be answering emails or calls.
The job was stressful when dealing with AOG situations but there was a great support system from my team.
Pros
Great Christmas parties, family picnics, benefits
Stay away ! Management is belligerent !
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2018
General manager and production manager are unprofessional human beings and make everyday unbearable. Management does not have any ethics or morals. They just scream and yell and make it a very miserable experience. There is no sense of professionalism.
Co workers are lovely bunch to work with but are stressed out due to the lack of capable management.
Pros
Cons
Unreasonable workload and expectation, negative work environment, high turnover rate, horrible management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Aerospace Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Global Aerospace Corporation Reviews by Location