Glo Skin Beauty Employee Reviews

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Run for the hills
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Connecticut31 May 2019
As a former business consultant for Glo I would Never recommend anyone I care for to work in this environment. From the CEO down to managers the entire moral of this organization is unfair, unorganized, stressful and demanding. I was sold a completely different picture when I accepted the role. Managers are stressed to the limit due to unrealistic sales goals and are pushed to anxiety. Run for the hills
Pros
Free makeup and skincare
Cons
Stressful, unfair, uncomfortable, bad moral
Do not recommend working for this company
Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA12 February 2019
Not a great place to work- very bad moral, the accounts are not taking care of the way they should be since their is high turnover in every territory. Business consultants have no leadership in California when Regional Managers are hired, they do not stay due to the behavior of upper management. There is no local education nor proper training in the field. The commission structure is terrible.
Pros
Great product
Cons
Company does not know how to take care of accounts or employees.
I've been promoted several times and love the bonus program
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO7 December 2017
I love Glo. The bonus program can be very lucrative. I was able to put a down payment on a house because of my bonuses. The products are great and they are very generous with their gratis program.

They changed management about 6 months ago and they are great! I love my regional and the VP of Sales. They are very supportive and I feel like a part of the team.
Would not be my top choice
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO9 October 2017
Not the greatest place to work very bad moral, the accounts are not taking care of the way they should be and the business consultants are not supported. It is nearly impossible to get education or answers for that matter. The commission structure is terrible.
Great people with good hearts and a manager that had socials for us as well as holiday season bonuses and overtime offered.
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO26 July 2017
Was trained and accommodated well.
I knew how to stay busy every day,
learned to pack, pick and ship orders.
workplace culture was eyebrow yet relaxed and family like.
hardest part was being shy or in fear of not looking busy from my own insecurities.
Socials.
Pros
free snacks, bagels, donuts occasionally too and a Starbucks coffee machine.
Cons
Anthem didn't cover my ambulance bills.