GlaxoSmithKline Employee Review

View all GlaxoSmithKline reviews

Productive and challenges
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 September 2013
Typical day at work, take customers call requesting for their certificate and add it to my to do list, calls for overcharge on their invoice I dispatch to another employee. I learned to update customer profile and and deleting contact name. I process letters and certificates and mail to customers. I am a perfectionist and I learned that is not everything I can be perfect in, like sending certificate and it does not line up all the time. hardest part of my job is when I cannot get a hold of a manager and the customer do not want to leave a message and you cannot page, what I usually do to ask if I can put them on hold and physically deliver the message. The best part of my day is when I have to teach co-workers how to use Excel.
Pros
I received lunch voucher for working overtinme to complete a job
Cons
Long overtime to complete a job

Other GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

bad experience
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brussels, ON16 April 2018
A typical day as a consultant , nobody even notices you
I learned to watch my back
you might wanna google your manager face
no familiarity between coworkers
Productive and fun workplace
Compliance Associate (Student Intern) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2018
Company culture is very pro-active and independent work environment. There are many opportunities to develop skills and improve your professional profile. There is also opportunity to improve the work life balance in the company with resources such as exercise facilities, yoga, gym, healthy eating, etc.
Pros
Cafeteria with Healthy meals
Cons
Not flexible in negotiating contract with students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2