GlaxoSmithKline
Happiness score is 72 out of 100

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Canada171 reviews

Found 171 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,606 reviews

Awesome culture and great people!

The best job I've had, the team and managers are overall very supportive, fun and easy going. The company culture is one like none other, especially in a time like this with COVID. The culture is amazing and they really value work-life balance. Best part of the job is definitely the individuals amongst the company!

Pros

Great team, amazing work culture, great work-life balance, fair pay!

Cons

None!

Pas de formation, salaire trop bas, ambiance malsaine , patrons incompétents et irrespectueux.

Pas de formation, mauvaise ambiance malsaine, salaire insuffisant, locaux ėtroits, supérieurs incompétents.

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Courtes pauses ambiance malsaine, aucune formation, salaire trop bas, supérieurs incompétents et irrespectueux, non recommandable.

Environnement de travail agréable

J’ai travaillé deux années chez GSK jusqu’au moment que mon contrat est fini . Un endroit agréable pour travailler, je le recommande fortement.

Pros

Gym et Cafetería

Cons

Contrat à temps défini 18 mois

great place to work

Very relax and easy going work with wonderful people. Very cooperative and help each others .I love to work with them as soon I got opportunity again.

Unhealthy work culture

Management pretends to be transparent and open to suggestions but as soon as you make them or speak up, they will find a way to get rid of you. They want robots who can recite their marketing pitch, not people who think for themselves. They pretend to be ethical but you will be pushed to do and say things you are not comfortable with.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Toxic culture

Manque d’expérience

Aucun leadership beaucoup de non-sens du à restructuration

Great company to work for

Although competitive, there is a good work/life balance and great benefits and most importantly a very good environment for learning new skills and gaining allot of knowledge

Team leader issue

Team leader like to hire from his country only He only help his friend from his culture Some times he doesn't listen he doesn't respect his colleague

Official response from GlaxoSmithKline

15 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your experience. We really value our employee’s feedback and it’s important that our employees feel supported. We are focused on creating a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone at GSK can feel able and inspired to realise their potential. We take your feedback seriously and encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel at https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.

Productive and Fun work place

Excellent training programme and continue medical education.Good work culture and room to improve the skills which is required for the pharmaceutical industry.

Gsk

My job is seasonal. Hoping to be "rehired" on permanent basis. The opportunities of growth do exist but we have to be proactive. We have to follow a lot o protocols and GSK invest a lot of time on training. I enjoy very much my work and the team I work with. Very respectful work environment.

good place to work

ok place to work, with a some what human approch.Open to letting you get some advancement, The scheduel 3-2-2-3 are brutal on family life and was the reason for me leaving. If no other Cie uses that schedule mabey there is a reason ! It might work (schedule) in Europe but it's garbage for me and others. If it wasn't for the working hours (12 hour shifts on rotation) I would still be there! It's a great place to work at with a proper shift.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

3-2-2-3 12 hour shifts

Good place to work for

Good place to work with on site Recreation and weight room but only contract work that's the downside I'm working here and long hours of continental shift 12 hours a day.

Belle entreprises

Jai adoré travailler pour eux. Un bel endroit avec de bons avantages sociaux et une horaire en 3-2-2-3.

Very good

Great work, with challenge, exciting. Good job culture, with à lot of formation. People expertise and evoluting work with à lot of benefits. Very good employer.

Loved the people, Hated Workflow

GSK was very firm on the way they did things even if it meant hurting the end user. They would not allow me to really troubleshoot a problem but rather wipe the machine . for all cases. I worked as a Contractor but Would not recommend this job to anyone who wants to grow and further advance in their field.

Excellente entreprise

Excellente entreprise Dans le top 100 canadien en 2019

Excellent place to work

Friendly environment with great challenges for a developer who wanted to explore. Most of the work are based on Microsoft .Net technologies and progressing towards agile environment.

I place to work like no other

GSK is more than a place to work. With its cafeteria that’s more like a restaurant, it’s gym with free classes. There are people constantly cleaning the place. It also has a parking garage to protect your vehicle in the winter and keep it cool in the summer. Always up to date on technology that makes it easier to do your work. The people are a pleasure to work with. Safety is also a priority.

strong work/life balance and focus on development

management really cares about your health and development goals and needs. Fast-paced work with collaborative and fun people. Somewhat risk-averse to trying new things.

Nice company

Nice company to work with. Great timings and culture . The management is good and the diffivultu level is modrate . They always has work to offer either in one dept. Or other .

Great multiculture working experience

All employees are really helping in nature. Best company to get experience with transparency. GSK rely on the values of company where patient focused promotions are done along with integrity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2