GlaxoSmithKline
Updates from GlaxoSmithKline:

GlaxoSmithKline Employee Reviews

Canada164 reviews
Productive and Fun work place
Excellent training programme and continue medical education.Good work culture and room to improve the skills which is required for the pharmaceutical industry.
Belle expérience de travail.
Belle entreprise qui permette le développement de leurs employées.
Expérience de travail unique.

Parfois peux avoir de la tension entre employées, comme à l'école secondaire. Cela dépend sur quel équipe de travail que tu tombent, mais en générale c'est bien.

Le points négatif; emplois saisonnier. Tu ne sais jamais quand est le retour au travail, ni quand tu seras ''slacker''. J'ai déjà travailler une saison de 6 mois seulement.

À tout les années il te réaffecte à un nouveau poste selon ton ancienneté. Donc tu as souvent une nouvelle équipe de travail, un nouveau poste et des risque d'être jour/soir/nuit à toute les nouvelles saisons. (Moins tu as d'ancienneté, plus tu as de risque d'être de soir/nuit)
Gsk
My job is seasonal. Hoping to be "rehired" on permanent basis. The opportunities of growth do exist but we have to be proactive. We have to follow a lot o protocols and GSK invest a lot of time on training. I enjoy very much my work and the team I work with. Very respectful work environment.
good place to work
ok place to work, with a some what human approch.Open to letting you get some advancement, The scheduel 3-2-2-3 are brutal on family life and was the reason for me leaving. If no other Cie uses that schedule mabey there is a reason ! It might work (schedule) in Europe but it's garbage for me and others. If it wasn't for the working hours (12 hour shifts on rotation) I would still be there! It's a great place to work at with a proper shift.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
3-2-2-3 12 hour shifts
Good place to work for
Good place to work with on site Recreation and weight room but only contract work that's the downside I'm working here and long hours of continental shift 12 hours a day.
Belle entreprises
Jai adoré travailler pour eux. Un bel endroit avec de bons avantages sociaux et une horaire en 3-2-2-3.
Very good
Great work, with challenge, exciting.
Good job culture, with à lot of formation.

People expertise and evoluting work with à lot of benefits. Very good employer.
Loved the people, Hated Workflow
GSK was very firm on the way they did things even if it meant hurting the end user. They would not allow me to really troubleshoot a problem but rather wipe the machine . for all cases. I worked as a Contractor but Would not recommend this job to anyone who wants to grow and further advance in their field.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GlaxoSmithKline?
Excellente entreprise
Excellente entreprise
Dans le top 100 canadien en 2019
Excellent place to work
Friendly environment with great challenges for a developer who wanted to explore. Most of the work are based on Microsoft .Net technologies and progressing towards agile environment.
I place to work like no other
GSK is more than a place to work. With its cafeteria that’s more like a restaurant, it’s gym with free classes. There are people constantly cleaning the place. It also has a parking garage to protect your vehicle in the winter and keep it cool in the summer. Always up to date on technology that makes it easier to do your work. The people are a pleasure to work with. Safety is also a priority.
strong work/life balance and focus on development
management really cares about your health and development goals and needs. Fast-paced work with collaborative and fun people. Somewhat risk-averse to trying new things.
Nice company
Nice company to work with. Great timings and culture . The management is good and the diffivultu level is modrate . They always has work to offer either in one dept. Or other .
Great multiculture working experience
All employees are really helping in nature. Best company to get experience with transparency. GSK rely on the values of company where patient focused promotions are done along with integrity.
excellent place to work
great place to work and grow as an empolyee. culture is focused on employee health by providing fitness programs at lunch and after work in the on-site gym facility.
Fast moving but enjoyable
I worked in both syrups packaging and syrups manufacturing.
I enjoyed working in both departments and got on great with all members of staff.

It was hard work but enjoyed it.
Productive fun workplace
Good campus. Helpful colleagues. Free parking. Cafeteria is good. Overall friendly set up. There is a gym on premises. There is no strict timings as long as you deliver results. A place where you feel like going to every day!
Very hi tech, quality product they making
Its a very good reputed company. people are very friendly, respect each other.
opportunity to learn

Good benefit

even fulltime, there is no grantee to servive
L environnement du travail c est juste exceptionnel. GSK donne de la valeur à ses employés
J ai bien adoré le cadre de travail mais aussi la convivialité du personnel
Good workplace.
The company invest in yours employees and in a improve conditions of work.

The management work to contribute for a better organization and coordination of work.
Excellent
Great work culture, The management is great. Always work keeping in mind the customer at the end of supply chain. To do better & best for patients . Everyone helps you to grow & explore new things
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GlaxoSmithKline. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2