GlassMasters Autoglass Employee Reviews

Top down bad attitude
Manager (Former Employee) –  Alberta3 May 2019
Negative reinforcement starts from the very top and snowballs very quickly downhill. I've watched a lot of good people quit, and more let go, from what I witnessed first hand. All by a company unwilling to actually think about it's people first instead of pretending.
Very much expected(forced long hours) with no reward for work/life balance in the summer.
No hours(for installers) in the winter, management was still expected to work the same.
A virus culture.
Consistantly passing blame.
Just not willing to do what's right for their employees, management or installers.
Pros
Great wages for salary
Cons
Long hours, terrible culture
Good salary with room for advancement
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 October 2018
Expanding company with lots of room to grow. Good pay, and this increases with performance. Benefits are average. Company culture is good, always going to be a few who try to bring things down, but overall a great group of guys and girls.
poor employer
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 June 2018
typical day: over worker and underpaid
what I learned: don't work for jokes
management:terrified losers who cower behind each other
culture:most disgruntled unhappy crews
the hardest part of the job:being there
the most enjoyable part of the job:road crew
Great company that trains well
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 November 2017
Typical day at work includes getting to work, finding out what you are doing and where you are going to do those tasks and receiving more tasks throughout the day until management allows you to leave. Long hours and good pay, you need to have a good amount of endurance and speed to be able to compete in this job environment.
Pros
Always have hours and work
Cons
No Breaks
Cool Cars & Awesome Dudes
Install Technician, Assistant to the GM (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2016
Always something new to learn. You get to Replace windshields all over the city and surrounding areas, can't beat working in the outdoors!

At the end of your job you know that someone has driven away with a safer vehicle.
Pros
Mobile work, Cool Cars, POWER TOOLS Working outdoors in the Summer & indoors in the winter!!
Cons
Glass is Sharp... That is all!
Productive, solitary
Customer Care and Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 May 2016
I spent most of the day by myself repairing rock chips for companies that had contracts with Glassmasters, I enjoyed that because I could focus on my work with no distractions. I learned how to repair rock chips on windshields, how to 'up sale' a purchase (add items to an order for a better sale). Management was effective and helpful, co-workers were dramatic and held petty feuds with one another. The hardest part of the job was a lack of A/C in the car while working a summer job, but other then that I enjoyed most of everything.
Pros
Spend the day by myself working
Cons
No A/C in the car
fun place to be
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  cne28 May 2014
best toyota dealer i have ever worked at. people and management are great. too bad i moved