Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp.
Happiness score is 81 out of 100

Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp. Employee Reviews

Canada113 reviews

workersupervisorfoodfastgoodenvironmentcultureteam

Management is not good

Not much benefits. Management do not treat employees good. Very rude to employees especially agency peopleI didn't like the salary, could have been more.

Very Stressful and Poorly Managed Company

Its a very weird environment, they treat employees like machines and touch and poke without consent. Management is crazy and HR is non existent! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

Insights into Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp.

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

Fun place to learn and collaborate with people

Friday dinners! Moreover the people are motivated to achieve the target of production. Sometimes the extended work can create an imbalance in work life balance

Good work place to work as a family member.

I liked the IM2 plant in brampton. I recommend this location to whom looking for job. Clean place and wonderful people to work with. One of my favorite work place. Due to schooling I couldn't continue working at Give&Go, otherwise i might still working.

Productive, collaborative, supportive and receptive.

They understand challenges of employees at personal and professional level and work towards best resolution accepting and explaining the constrains attached to it.

Pros

Free lunches and lively gatherings.

Cons

Unexpected long hours at times

Productive and fun workplace

Firstly, it feels so satisfied working at give and go specifically at a branch I work. A typical day includes daily chores like in production, mixing, filling and packaging. Learning something new is my go to stuff. As a keen learner, I make sure I learn something new everyday. Management and supervision is too good, they are helpful, considerate and sympathetic. Workplace culture is perfect. There is a perfect balance between work and fun. So far as I am concerned I haven’t felt like anything hard in the job and place, I work because I feel motivated everyday.

Pros

Free lunches on success events

Poor leadership not prepared to improve their staff

There is one Give and Go for Managers and above and another totally different for Managers and below. Poor culture. Managers are not prepared to be managers being good technically but terrible with people.Lack of appreciation for hard working. Lack of communication.No clear or formal ways to get a career growth.Terrible systems.Terrible processes.Politics everywhere.I am glad I found another job.

Pros

Co-workers are nice

Cons

Long hours. Office employees working overtime without getting paid for it.

Worst ever

No manager, supervisor, While working no one wear the mask. You can't wear jewelry. But everyone is using phone . In night shift, candy department no one is wearing mask. My colleagues are always on phone. They even take 2 hours break. They are taking free salary from give & Go. If someone work properly. They will through out from the work. They say you work slowly. I didn't get my salary.

Pros

No managers

Cons

Never work in this company

Quality supervisor is so mean and arrogant

Not a good environment. Everyone is frustrated with one person but all because of she is permanent employee , management can’t do anything. Even after 3 complaints.

Productive and fun workplace

Overall good. Co workers were nice and also the line leaders behaving nicely. Not discrimination while distribution of salary. I like to do group work and sometimes they give us group tasks which is helpful for a beginner.

Pros

2 breaks of 15 minutes free.

Toxic

The Leadership Team is horrible. They say what they think that you want to hear but do exactly the opposite. Company moral is very low. Senior Management has created a toxic work environment and turn over is very high as a result. A Good Company has great leaders and this company does not!

Politics and unethical work environment

I would never go back there. It was my first job and I was treated very poorly. I was expected to be good at my job on day one. It is difficult since it is a monotonous job, you have to just stand at one place and do the same thing for seven hours. The co-workers are rude and misuse their break time. There’s gender inequality as male employees are given relatively easier tasks. There’s no work rotation and no proper confirmation about shift schedules.

Great place

One of the places I have worked for a long time and made so many changes I did office jobs and after worked in the line. Learned so much from there and it had an amazing environment to be there

Pros

Free food

Cons

I feel so good working there because everyone is so supportive and helful i never felt i am working there it feels like home

This company is good for working without any stress . I remember when i started working there they teach me everts so well . I never have any problem while working there

Cons

Overtime

Robotic culture

You have to be a robot in this company, you cant talk to each other, if you do it’s like a offensive. Supervisor has no knowledge about what is going on inside. No suggestion and feedbacks from employees. All staffs are there only on temporary basis .

Pros

Let me know

Cons

Let them know

Poor management

Poor management. Lazy lead hands who aren't proactive. They play on their phones until something goes wrong and point fingers after to keep the heat away from them. No one accepts responsibility for their actions. Management ( upper and lower level are so disconnected they don't know what's coming and going.Workers who don't work and play on their phones. No enforcement of rules. Disrespectful people.

Pros

Decent money but shifting schedule

Cons

Poor management from the ground up

I love working at give & go

The environment of give & go is very good. There is not any kind of stress I had come across while working there. Everybody was quite friendly and helpful.

Will never recommend

Not a good place to work at Supervisors are extremely rude and only cares about thr production targets. Even if you are new, they yell at you for not performing tasks correctly (But never teach And give enough time) Good for manipulative people who can just talk leaders into anything and get easy jobs. They make you work like machines and treat you like animals

Pros

Give you easy tasks to old people

Cons

Too many ( listed above and more)

Great place

Great place to work and an awesome culture to be with. loved my bosses , really good leadership, and loved my colleagues. such great people working at Give and go!

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

poor

Good for living expensive.

Good not so bad. But find other job ASAP . You could get better jobs than that very easily. Just go for them. It was good place but people there are not so good.

No complaints for this

Had amazing time there and learned new skills which will help me boost my confidence. Staff and colleagues are with great knowledge and supportive. Go for it.

Pros

Advanced and great management team

Cons

Fast paced and hot environment as it is bakery.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp. with

• Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp.