Gifted Hands Health Services

Working at Gifted Hands Health Services: 8 Gifted Hands Health Services Reviews

Canada8 reviews

Not the greatest!

I would not recommend to work here. The manager doesn’t answer back emails, text messages or voicemails. The manager negotiates certain incentives with some staff and not with others. There is no consistency across the board. Negotiations made and not kept. Staff talk behind management’s back about inconsistent incentives and unreliability. Based on other agencies the rates are not competitive! Biweekly pay. Staff sign in and out via an app. Other staff friendly.

Pros

Staff friendly

Cons

Incentives not set in writing, just word of mouth and because of that can back out of what was negotiated.

4 March 2022
So sorry you feel this way, it indicates you are a current employee so I would really appreciate you reaching out to HR in order to make sure you are as happy as our other registered staff. Thanks!

Awesome communication with every department, pays well, gives gift cards and post cards at Christmas.

Goes the extra mile. Express their gratitude to staff. I see many other workers, no one voiced dissatisfaction. You are kept as busy as you want. You are in control of your vacation time.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

None so far

4 March 2022
We are so happy that you are as glad to be a part of our team as we are to have you!

Insights into Gifted Hands Health Services

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good place to work. Lots of learning, very busy, good support by managers and co-workers and owner. I'd recommend it.

A great place to work. Lots of freedom to do your job and there's help if needed. Good companies are busy and we are that. Nursing staff we place often recommend us to their friends as an agency to work for. Everyone is treated well, and are paid on time. The on-site assignments are good and many are long-term. Also the clients I spoke with say they are impressed with staff we send. We are growing.

Pros

Lots of independence to do your job, There's help from others when needed, People here are good at their jobs - easier for everyone!

Cons

None that I can think of. Anything that needs improving is improved.

4 March 2022
Thanks for the lovely comment, always feel free to reach out if you ever need anything!

Reliable and organized company to work with.

This is an amazing company to work for. All parts of management, HR, payroll, are reliable in communication. Jobs are usually long term which is a great benefit. Wages are great.

Pros

Good wages, reliable hours, lots of work

Cons

No over-time

4 March 2022
What a fantastic thing to read, thanks so much for your comment. You are valued!

I still work for Gifted Hands. One of the best agencies I have ever worked f

Gifted Hands is one of the best agencies I have worked for to date! The management checks in on you periodically to ensure your assignment is going well. Their wages are compatible to other agencies.

Pros

They care about their staff

4 March 2022
We are thankful for your comment as well as your dedication and hard work!

Bait and switch

Do not recommend. Other agencies who pay better and pay you a competitive wage. Also just give a seedy hotel and no food allowance even though I am sure the facility gets billed

Pros

Cons

Incorrect pay rate

Worst ever

Worst company I have ever worked for. I was pulled from location and fired over medical condition, and not paid in full and no communication from the company.

Cons

Not paid, fired over medical reason

A Great Organization with commitment to their employees

An organization that goes that extra mile.A company that looks out for its employees. A company that is personal and professional. The CEO is a pleasure to talk to and will go that extra mile for her employees.The work is often a distance but that is the least of the problems.

Pros

Immediate work

Cons

Distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gifted Hands Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement