Giftcraft Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work family oriented , respectful
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON18 July 2018
! have had the pleasure of working with this company over the past few years on several initiatives and recently a position opened up and I was offered a fulltime position in the organization, I must admit I said yes without hesitation and what helped me decide immediately was knowing how the company cares for and treats their employees and the excellent relationship they have between the management team and all the all the employees
They have great integrity and show it by being honest and truthful and they are always clear on their intent. A true family feel environment with an excellent open-door policy that works. this is an awesome company and the fact that there are many employees that have been here from over 5 / 10 years and even all the way up to over 40 years it speaks volumes. This is truly a together feeling here
Pros
Family Oriented, respectful
LOVED working for Gift Craft. What a great company
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON26 May 2018
Great co-workers, fun management...
High volume call center so, meeting numbers quotas were always a must...but if you are self motivated its not a problem.

was sad to have to leave when i moved out of the area.
Unless you're management, forget working here.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 April 2018
Poor training, extreme over worked environment where coworker got away with being on Facebook all day. When I approached management about this they did nothing, saything that's what she "negotiated upon hiring". Did more catering work for events than administration - including washing dishes until 10pm some nights. Low morale in office and even worse in the warehouse. Equipment outdated and downright dangerous in some cases. "Self trained" technical staff who often made the problem worse. Salesforce were nice, but a constant turnover.
Pros
Nice showroom and some employee sales
Cons
Long hours, chores outside of normal working conditions, favoured staff
Not a good company
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 November 2017
The worst place i have ever work. Dont recommend anyone going there to work. They treats you line slaves and when you stand up for your rights they fires you. It is run lime a regime and you dont have any say.
Their Awards Are Just a Cover Up
Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 May 2017
This place has many awards for it being one of the top employers but that's because people only see the surface level and never what is going on inside the warehouse.
Horrible management, they only look at you as a number and expect only the quota. Even if it is a manager from another department, they feel it is in their authority to shout at you.
The quota they expect you to maintain as a picker is to literally run from one pick to another. The warehouse is huge. Then they want you to clean along the way. Basically the fulltimers are the ones who make the mess and leave boxes in the aisles and when you clean up because it is a safety hazard, you are penalized for not hitting the same numbers.
Of all the warehouses I have worked, this is my top worst one. ever.
Pros
You get to drink water
Cons
Picker
Amazing Opportunity!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 March 2017
I've been at Giftcraft for over 5 years and I love what I do. The work is fast pace and keeps me challenged. I love the variety that it offers and how we continue to grow. The people are very friendly. Management is very good and they are always available if you need them. The company puts on a number of fun events throughout the year.
Pros
Workplace Culture
Amazing Culture!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON15 March 2017
I have been at the company for over a year now and I can genuinely say that I have found the company that I would like to retire with. Giftcraft has an incredible family type culture that encourages creativity and growth and I feel lucky to belong to such an incredible company.
Enjoyed my work with great team members
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 February 2017
As a picker I enjoyed my work . Learn so many things in different department as packer , quality control, replen stock , special international orders ,assemble orders for walmart , sears ad many more major stores. Picking manually and with rf scanner. Provide training to new comers on picking.Celebrate all culture and bbq
Managment not good . Put responsibility on one person while rest are doing min work.Force to do overtime without asking employee.
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 September 2016
Shift start at 4 pm with meeting . you are assigned duties such as Replenishment, Put away , BTW , BTS, Span track, Cardboard and supplies , Management is rude no response when say Good afternoon, Force you to work 1/2 hr extra almost everyday. Co-workers are not helpful, no teamwork. Hardest part of job watching Team Leader mood and asking for work-related needs. Monthly meeting you get Tim hortons coffee. Some MHE are not safe to drive
Good Company with Management to Support It
Warehouse Quality Control & Rework (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 April 2013
The day would start after a warm up stretch and a review of the companies finical goals and progresses. This would allow workers to get a good start to their day and know that what they do in the company helps it as a whole. The management was very nice and was always flexible with working around school hours. The hardest part of the job was the repetitive work. All in all a good company with good values.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
inconsistent hours

Want to know more about Giftcraft?

Ask a question
Sometimes... money isn't everything
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 June 2012
Extreme growth in last two years has prevented company from adhering to ESA rules and regulations as well as extreme disregard for safety.
Well paying but at the risk of your safety not worth it.