GiftCash

GiftCash Management reviews

This was a great place to work as a co-op student and I learned a lot. The management is welcoming and encouraging and the staff is filled with smart, kind, and wonderful people.
GiftCash is a currently growing company which is leading it to currently be in a time of transition. This leads to a challenging work environment that may not be suitable for all, however those who like to work hard and be challenged will enjoy enjoy it.
Pros
Fun and Motivating Team with Managers who Encourage Growth
Cons
Hours can be long, and management needs improvement
Working at GiftCash has been an overall great experience. From a management standpoint the key is understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the team. The small family environment here helps create a positive setting for our team. I believe many of us enjoy our work with the company. Pros: - Family like environment - Positive atmosphere - Understanding and open minded team - Face paced exciting startup that provides longterm opportunities for employees Cons: - Management practices could improve - Clearer outline of roles, priorities and responsibilities although can understand as a startup things are always changing and multiple roles may be assigned to employees
Working at GiftCash is great because of the positive work environment and the people who work there. GiftCash is improving but still needs to work on management strategies to have the work flow be as effective as possible.
Pros
Fun and positive culture
Cons
Management requires better structure
Working at giftcash was a unique and interesting experience. Extremely generous and friendly management that have fostered a nuturing workplace environment. Was able to develop several skills having the opportunity to be apart of several projects on the jo.
Pros
Small team, very generous and fun management
Cons
None i can think of at all!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GiftCash?