Gienow Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great work place with good co workers
Service Technician/Installer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 March 2017
Gienow windows was a great place to work. Days started at 6:30 am at warehouse where I would receive my runs for the day and load my van with materials.
Runs were all over Edmonton and area as well as northern Alberta. Grande Prairie, Fort Mac etc.
Pros
company van
Cons
away from family for a few days each month while staying in hotels for out of town work
good
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 January 2017
it was fun, saw lots of different people. stocking shelves, dayliy invtory counts and serving customers. My managemet tought me work hard get great results
Pros
great hours
Cons
not enough pay
fun and good to work with supervisor in your daily job
Payroll Administrator (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 November 2015
full cycle payroll routine job. deal with every day challenge under supervisor's hands on instruction. learn a lot on system and great career experience on job.Regret it was a temporary position.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 July 2014
Working for Gienow Windows and Doors was a rewarding experience. Their staff is welcoming, friendly, and approachable. I enjoyed learning about the product, and promoting a lifestyle in which Gienow would be a part of! My co-workers were always supportive and helpful. The hardest part of the job was learning to adapt to the volume of emotional customers who would call in. However although stressful at times, my position was extremely fast-paced and was challenging, but moreover a learning experience of a life time. Unfortunately due to health reasons I had to leave the company, but my temporary position did become permanent and I enjoyed the shift, work pace, and the company as a whole!
Rapid changing environment
Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2013
Fast paced and constantly changing goal oriented environment. The values, employees and customers were of utmost importance.The team I worked with was well trained and fun. I had a few managers over the years which were wonderful to work for and in which I learned a great deal from.
satisfactory
Jr. buyer Purchasing Department (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 April 2012
hardworking people
large company
lots of room to grow
constantly active

Want to know more about Gienow Windows & Doors?

Ask a question