Gibbys Electronic Supermarket
View all Gibbys Electronic Supermarket reviews

Gibbys Electronic Supermarket

Gibbys Electronic Supermarket Employee Review

good atmosphere

Generally a good place to work, advancement is difficult. Always new things to work with, loved the job always something different to do

Pros

fun place

Cons

no advancement

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Terrible management

The culture is toxic, the CEO is a loose canon and there are no benefits. Management implements an “all hands on deck” mentality where they guilt trip their workers to lift heavy boxes. The CEO has no patience for mistakes and will not hesitate to cuss out employees or business partners. Management also gave empty promises of benefits. There is a reason people quit after 4-6 months of working there.

Terrible Work Enviroment

If I could give this place zero stars I would. There is absolutely NO company culture-NONE. No benefits because the owner is too busy spending his money on trips around the world every month to bother investing in his employees. He will cut you up, degrade you, tear you apart and scream at you in front of numerous people. Your fellow staff members may or may not be nice depending on how long they have been there and their position.The place is a revolving door for a reason.You will also be FORCED against your own will to work 12 hours days during peak times such as Black Friday and Boxing Day. Just steer clear and avoid at all costs.

Pros

Pay is decent

Great place to work.

I enjoyed my time at Gibby's the staff where great with, training and the culture was like no other place, if I was to do it all over again I would in a second.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gibbys Electronic Supermarket. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement