GFR Pharma Ltd.

GFR Pharma Ltd. Employee Reviews in Maple Ridge, BC

Maple Ridge, BC4 reviews
Workday typically started with me having to talk to all the production leads to learn what was actually planned for the day because my managers had no clue and the running schedule was 3 days old and had been changed so many times.
The actual work in the warehouse is pretty easy as long as everyone has been following the SOP and not scattering the product needed for an order, I met some really great guys there but I believe most of them have left for other employers now.

we had issues multiple times because management does not communicate, we would be doing something the way one supervisor told us to do it and 30 mins into the job the other guy would come running out of the office they practically live in and complain it was all wrong and needed to be done a different way and then 10 minutes later the boss would be asking why we changed what we we're doing, Communication is by far the biggest issue at GFR.
Pros
Great people and great benefits, works not too hard, pizza day every month
Cons
Very little communication between the management and their staff.
I worked at GFR for three years, in which time I was denied pay increases even after more work was assigned to me. The owner is completely useless, the management was almost as bad. Yes, pizza day is paid for each month but it is pittance given that the corporate culture does not include pay raises. For the most part, coworkers were very easy to work with. The most difficult part of working at GFR is dealing with senior management (who call themselves The Big Kahunas).
Pros
Pizza day
Cons
hours worked outside of work
Productive work place in a fast paced work environment. One of the fast growing companies in the natural health products field companies in BC.
the hardest part about this job was the really old equiptment you had to work with.
Pros
pizza day at the end of every month
Cons
really dusty enviroment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GFR Pharma Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6