GFL Environmental Employee Reviews
Found 212 reviews matching the searchSee all 266 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
They pay too little for what they ask of you, in comparison to the city and or other private companies. Expect long days and early mornings. Managment is alright but at the end of the day the job needs to be done and they arnt shy of pushing you to limits when it comes to your hours on the road. The work culture is great, most people start the day with smiles until you figure out how many no shown or just peoplee that have left. This job is completely is reliant on your co workers showing up and doing the portion of the maps.
Steady work, Good work out
No life, long hours, lots of turnover due to the nature of the work
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
You start off as a new hire & end up replacing the guy who you got to know & trained you.Buddy gets blind sided and fired, and you feel terrible. Never get raises here unless youre a fave. Supervisors : I recommend you all take managerial classes to compensate for your lack of intellgience. Trucks down constantly, Company is broke. Stay away, far far away.
meeting some cool people, networking with other garbage companies to get out of here
they dont follow their own workplace policies and cut corners heavily
Usual routine, learned a lot of technical stuff, hardest part of job is the exposure to a lot of chemicals as i work in an industrial water treatment plant.
easy work place, on hand learning
not very competitive salary
Plant/Site manager does not care the safety of all worker. Through out this covid 19 pandemic. We gathered inside the plant, inch apart. No social distancing at all. Mannager's always say "we are here to money"mmmakemoney".CoCompa
No proper mask to protect ourselves from the virus.
Poorly run company with little to no supervision of employees. Trucks constantly breaking down and forced to drive non road worthy trucks that would fail DOT. There attitude is just get the job done at any cost. Lot of driver turnover as no drivers wanna stay at a terrible run company
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GFL Environmental. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 266 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about GFL Environmental
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make GFL Environmental a better place to work?13 people answered
- What are the working hours at GFL Environmental?11 people answered
- Why would you want to work at GFL Environmental?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at GFL Environmental?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at GFL Environmental Corporation?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of GFL Environmental about how to improve the company?6 people answered
- Does GFL promote a safe work environment? When the temperature is hot and muggy out what does this …6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at GFL Environmental?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by GFL Environmental?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at GFL Environmental? What are the steps alo…4 people answered
See all questions and answers
GFL Environmental Reviews by Job Title
GFL Environmental Reviews by Location