GF

GF Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Not a compassion-work company

During the interview I was so happy about the opportunity to work for this company but get upset really fast after 2 weeks working there. It took too long to feel part of the team even I was qualify for the job. After 3 months I got some health issues and they didn't show sympathy. When I was finally healthy, 2 weeks after that they laid me go with the advice of taking care of my health before thinking to go back to work.

Pros

Nice work schedule.

Cons

poor salary and low vacation paid

Good cowokers to work with

Poor management, no respect to people, 2 weeks vocation paid, and hard to have a promotion. They just care about profit and do not care about coworkers.

I hope they learn to treat people with respect. Really hard fit in and feel good about the job. No support.

Poor communication, the culture it is very hard to fit in. They favour the long term employee's and will not allow you to make suggestions or changes.

Poor management

I worked there for 2 weeks and they let me go saying I was not a good fit. I should have seen it when the job post said 1 vacancy and she hired 2 people. They favored the other employee. If you apply for a job there and theres one vacancy posted and they hired 2 people. Walk out.

Cons

Used me to catch up their manager

Hired me for 3 weeks telling me I was going to be a permanent employee, doesn't train me on anything and once they did not need me anymore they let me go.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Bad Management

n/a

a typical day would be answering phones re customer and staff inquiries about orders. This presented challenges when an order went side ways and both the staff and client had to be appeased .

Not so great

Great coworkers but management have there favorite people and do not keep that a secret. Low pay and never any way of getting a raise.

Pros

The coworkers

productive and challenging

the work that i have done was challenging and fun. i learned a lot i was able to do drawings for a project. it was delivered on time and within the budget.

Pros

employer was available to answer any questions i may have

Cons

not a full time job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement