GEXEL

GEXEL Employee Reviews

Canada157 reviews
Featured review
GEXEL selected this as a representative review
Ca me plait vraiment ūüĆěūüĆěūüĆěūüĆěūüĆě
J'adore ce boulot, une ambiance agréables entre collègues, j'apprécie les superviseurs qui sont très compréhensifs toujours à notre écoute, je recommande fortement ce travaille pour ceux qui veulent un travail avec une très bonne ambiance
Pros
Trés bonne ambiance, le temps passe trés vite.
Cons
Pour moi il n y en a pas.
Call center
I did not spend a long time here to give a review to depend on. Not much to talk about this company. Its simply a typical Canadian call center. more work, less pay
une entrprise gérée a'lancienne
Beaucoup de travail en silo, des responsables incompétents pour gérer les équipes, possibilité de progresser pour les lèche-bottes.
Relaxed environment
Gexel is a nice place to work if you need to earn some money.
The staff are friendly and help is offered by supervisors when needed, you can be called upon to assume new functions within the same role snd there are weekly rewards for job well done which is encouraging.
Good Place to Work
They hire people from all walks of life and the managers are fairly good as well. The company has still a long way to go to gain professionalism.
Hiring was fairly easy and working there was easier if you find good colleagues.
lots of fun and a good place to work some time you might feel a beat streess out but if you tell your supervisor u can have a little time to rest
nice place to work ‚ÄúI love having a voice. My boss listens to my ideas and the whole team works together to make them happen. We all support each other and work together to offer creative feedback and then make our ideas a reality. I love being appreciated and listened to,‚ÄĚ
Nice Place for Work
its an amazing place for work managers are so friendly and helpful

good experience , different campaigns

motivated ppl over here

sales is fun and you will make good money
Gexel
I found a friendship that will last a lifetime. We had great management. Then he got laid off. The new management came in. She could care less about our campaign. She had and still has favorites. She always sways their way. No justice or structure. One of the supervisor would rather play boyfriend to one of the employee. If we ask him questions, we feel like we are bothering him.
rien a dire
Entreprise en manque d'employés. Manque de leadership également. Expérience interessante toute fois
Environnement productif et convivial
Bonne entreprise mais, devrait rehausser le salaire des agents en service a la clientèle vu l'impact de leur travail sur le rendement de l''entreprise et le stress que vivent ces agents dans le souci de satisfaire la clientèle qui n'est pas toujours facile!
Plus jamais
La pire job a faire. Trop de pression de vente mais le personnel fais de son mieux pour nous faire oublier la job difficile de géré des clients méchant au téléphone.
No Job security
Very bad management, almost 30-35 employees wer removed just bcos there is no work!!! Seriously!!!! Then why did they hired everyone... But supervisor are not fired, on floor there are hardly 25employee and for that we have 5 supervisor available on floor, who dnt do anything just chat with eachother...Specially students like us are no where bcos of them... Employee benefits are many as per them but we worked for 3 months and we didn't received wifi password what to say for other things. Salary issue since day 1.
Nice co-workers
This company is a good start for immigrants or someone with no work experience. But you should not stay there for too long. There is very little opportunity for advancement, bad schedule, poor salary, favoritism, no appreciation for employees and their everyday life issues. No seniority and $.25 cents increase per year.
Racist, unprofessional staff
First of all, my team leader was a young male who touched every single girl around him whether it's from him team or not. I confronted him and asked him not to touch me or my younger colleague anymore, she was afraid to speak up, he got so offended. I got laid off weeks later, not because of that reason but they had no more work and he picked me to get let go. When I'm not around he still touches that girl.
Not surprised, the other team leader on the floor yells at people all day, you're not allowed to speak to other people and even if there is no work you are expected to just stare at your computer and not make a sound.
Environnement en constante évolution
Intense, demande de la flexibilité et permet de développer une quantité impressionnante de qualités en gestion!
agréable mais mentalement compliqué
C'est un poste agréable, avec de belles personnes dans l'équipe. Il faut avoir le mental pour les appels compliqués
Environnement productif
Environnement de compétition saine entre les différentes équipes.
Stimulants; prix et prime de supplémentaires
en bref
C’était complètement informel, très agréable et en même temps étonnant que dans un emploi du temps aussi chargé, un moment soit alloué pour écouter de jeunes employés comme moi
horrible.
people at Gexel are treated as if they were just numbers, they stress you out to sell more products and you get rewarded by socks, chocolate, candy or a 5$ gift card from tim. After all, if you're really wanting to grow in a company, just forget about this one.
agreable
agréable experience on était une equipe collaboratif
overall ok but poor management
this is a good place to gain experience but you wouldn't stay there for ever.
the managers cant stay focused and calm in stressful situation and put alot of pressure on the employees for no reasons in particular when they cant stand their own boss.. its poorly directed and seem to be improvised half the time. it probably depend on the campaign but most of them are like this.