GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

productive and fun
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 October 2019
with this job, and any sales job, you get out of it what you put into it.
its a good environment to work in and its very encouraging. some people are made for sales, some arent. its that simple. Its really rewarding to get your own sales for the work that you do, rather than working hourly for some other company and not feeling accomplished. Get Assist is the new wave and you can either sink or swim. they are expanding into new provinces and states every month. growing every week.
Pros
money
Cons
my commute

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.