GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

You Get Out What You Put In
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 October 2019
The work environment is energetic and fast paced. The call volume that is expected from you is what will make you successful. If you`re lazy and want to cruise by then you won`t get by. Some days are tough as well but if you don't push through those days then you will suffer on the good days. Management is very supportive as well and help with anything you need!

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.