GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

N/a
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 January 2020
Very toxic environment and unprofessional. Pay was unfair, lots of mistakes made when it came to paying the employee's their commission.
There was always a new person hired everyday and always someone walking out/quitting due to the work environment.
Official response from GetAssist
21 January 2020

We do have a variety of positions with different pay structures. When mistakes are made, we do try and correct them as soon as possible.

Many people describe our environment as dynamic, fast-paced and supportive. We do offer daily training and coaching to help people to be successful.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.