GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

Fake promises, fake leads, fake clients
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 November 2019
Their customer representative would exaggerate that they have lots of clients but in fact they don't have enough clients and tries to recruit freelancer to join their annual service which cost roughly $500.
Freelancers, do stay away from this company as it is not worth of your time.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Disgruntled person
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta2 February 2020
I figured I would try working for a supposed good company but I guess I was lied to. I was hoping that they could pay workers for the training and for the first three months of being in the training. But nope got screwed over. Icompany so you can get legally compensated for your time and energy. But nope I wound up in the hospital because they let me go. I got sick because of the severe stress it had on
Pros
Cons
Long list of all of the problems
Official response from GetAssist
3 February 2020

At GetAssist, we do provide training every day with coaching and mentoring. We do hire people on a commission basis as independent contractors. We send out documentation that explains this clearly. We also have stepping stones where people can move into a senior role with base pay plus commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.