GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

Worst job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 January 2020
Worst job I ever had. Basically call people all day to book appointments. When they walk in, and we tell them about the packages, they just walk out. So we basically work 9 hours a day and get $0. The management sucks. The supervisors are the worst, the fight like animals. Wouldn't want my enemy to work here. Pretty much a scam group.
Official response from GetAssist
3 February 2020

Sales is a tough job and is not for everyone. We do offer training programs with coaching and mentoring on a daily basis. The Supervisors try very hard to motivate the sales team. We sell business memberships to small local businesses.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.