GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

It's not worth your time
Junior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 November 2019
On the indeed application it says 600-900$ a week but it's actually 250$ a week for only the first two weeks of training and every week after that is full commission. The management is horrible. The senior sales reps make way more money than the Juniors. The Juniors are expected to basically work for free for 3 months.
Official response from GetAssist
14 November 2019

That's for your feedback. We do offer both full commission with no caps and base or guarantees depending on your sales experience. As with most sales roles, there are metrics that you must meet. The compensation is $600 to $900 per week is what your average sales rep makes after 2 to 3 weeks. We do have many sales reps that are successful and able to surpass this amount.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.