GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

The place to Work if you want a chance to grow with a company
Senior Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 November 2019
I showed up to tell them I wouldn't be starting on Monday. From there, the sales manager showed me the office, how the management ran the floor, and introduced me to the owner and the other higher ups.
They sold me on the culture, and the feeling of teamwork that was dominant in the office. Within 2 months, I had been promoted twice, and management is keenly watching opportunities to advance anyone on the floor that shows drive and promise.
I am looking forward to growing with this company, and the opportunities they provide.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

The worst company in the world
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 February 2020
They took your money for nothing. We mention out bad experience with them they start fighying us and send people to make bad reviews on our company.!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Official response from GetAssist
21 February 2020

Thanks for your comment! The Managers do try very hard to keep their team engaged and motivated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.