GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

Fun place to work at but head office doesn't care about employees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 October 2019
I worked at GetAssist for a week and I enjoyed my time there. The Vaughan office has a great team with some really experienced people who can teach you a lot about sales and genuinely care about their employees' growth. The atmosphere is really chill. My problem with this company is the head office. They do not care about employees. I worked at this company for a week and had either the second-highest or highest call volume in the entire company for my last few days once I got used to the fast pace. The income is completely unreliable because customers constantly flop on deals and appointments, this is why you do not get a base salary and only commission. I got cut because the head office decided to shuffle people around and transfer 5 sales reps (who have never even met any of the Vaughan managers) from Winnipeg to the Vaughan office without any notice or heads-up whatsoever. The head office does not care about its employees or creating jobs in the local community. That being said the Vaughan office is a great place to work at and their managers are some of the most knowledgeable people I've met. If you're looking for a stable income and job security this is not the job for you. If you want to try something different and get cut after a week this is the perfect company to work for.

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Disgruntled person
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta2 February 2020
I figured I would try working for a supposed good company but I guess I was lied to. I was hoping that they could pay workers for the training and for the first three months of being in the training. But nope got screwed over. Icompany so you can get legally compensated for your time and energy. But nope I wound up in the hospital because they let me go. I got sick because of the severe stress it had on
Pros
Cons
Long list of all of the problems
Official response from GetAssist
3 February 2020

At GetAssist, we do provide training every day with coaching and mentoring. We do hire people on a commission basis as independent contractors. We send out documentation that explains this clearly. We also have stepping stones where people can move into a senior role with base pay plus commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.