GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Review

A very fun & growth environment
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 October 2019
Growth orientated environment,especially for entry level. , where your constantly learning to grind, hustle and unlock your potential. I love how much I've changed just in the 6 weeks for the better. I've become a lot more outgoing, courageous, and bold on the phones and in meeting clients.

PRO: GROWTH, personal development (shows small clips on personal development- sales) , work culture, environment,

CONS: might take 1-2 week to learn new skills, but its a learning curve like any other work place

Other GetAssist Employee Reviews

Upbeat team-oriented environment
Sr. Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 February 2020
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Disgruntled person
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary Alberta2 February 2020
I figured I would try working for a supposed good company but I guess I was lied to. I was hoping that they could pay workers for the training and for the first three months of being in the training. But nope got screwed over. Icompany so you can get legally compensated for your time and energy. But nope I wound up in the hospital because they let me go. I got sick because of the severe stress it had on
Pros
Cons
Long list of all of the problems
Official response from GetAssist
3 February 2020

At GetAssist, we do provide training every day with coaching and mentoring. We do hire people on a commission basis as independent contractors. We send out documentation that explains this clearly. We also have stepping stones where people can move into a senior role with base pay plus commission.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetAssist. Our community is ready to answer.