GetAssist

GetAssist Management reviews

Canada53 reviews
Amazing Work Culture
Great and easy going place to work. The management and supervisors are all very helpful and patient in teaching sales skills. Loved working there and how much you can make is unlimited and up to you :) Love it
Challenging and fun
Hard work but its challenging and I have learned a lot about sales. Management team is great. Very knowledgeable. Work environment is fast paced but fun
Pros
Lots of bonuses
Cons
Takes a while to learn to sell at a high level
Great place to work!
I always feel taken care of and that management is looking out for me. I have been pushed to do projects I have never done before and had the support from my seniors to produce great work. Everyone here is great to get along with and friendly.
Pros
great ceo, good environment, challenging work
Cons
lots of personal initiative
21 February 2020
Thanks for your feedback. We do get told over and over that the environment and culture are great. People feel supported and we try and create a fun environment where people feel part of the team.
Run far. Run fast
GetAssist was the WORST company i have ever worked for and the worat company you could ever work for!
Extremely toxic environment, competitively rude people, you get no help ever to maoe sale, they take money off your base pay when the base pay is already illegal. Employment standards law is you must be payed a minimum of $600.

They lie to your face and theybare money hungry savage's! STAY AWAY
21 January 2020
GetAssist has a variety of positions with different pay structures. Some are commission where you make almost 50% of the sale. When you reach your metric, you can move into a Senior Sales Rep which is a mixture of base pay and commission. These are contracted roles and not one of an employee position. We are in compliance with Employment Standards. We do offer daily training and coaching sessions. As in any business, some people are more successful than others.
N/a
Very toxic environment and unprofessional. Pay was unfair, lots of mistakes made when it came to paying the employee's their commission.
There was always a new person hired everyday and always someone walking out/quitting due to the work environment.
21 January 2020
We do have a variety of positions with different pay structures. When mistakes are made, we do try and correct them as soon as possible.

Many people describe our environment as dynamic, fast-paced and supportive. We do offer daily training and coaching to help people to be successful.
Worst job
Worst job I ever had. Basically call people all day to book appointments. When they walk in, and we tell them about the packages, they just walk out. So we basically work 9 hours a day and get $0. The management sucks. The supervisors are the worst, the fight like animals. Wouldn't want my enemy to work here. Pretty much a scam group.
3 February 2020
Sales is a tough job and is not for everyone. We do offer training programs with coaching and mentoring on a daily basis. The Supervisors try very hard to motivate the sales team. We sell business memberships to small local businesses.
The place to Work if you want a chance to grow with a company
I showed up to tell them I wouldn't be starting on Monday. From there, the sales manager showed me the office, how the management ran the floor, and introduced me to the owner and the other higher ups.
They sold me on the culture, and the feeling of teamwork that was dominant in the office. Within 2 months, I had been promoted twice, and management is keenly watching opportunities to advance anyone on the floor that shows drive and promise.

I am looking forward to growing with this company, and the opportunities they provide.
It's not worth your time
On the indeed application it says 600-900$ a week but it's actually 250$ a week for only the first two weeks of training and every week after that is full commission. The management is horrible. The senior sales reps make way more money than the Juniors. The Juniors are expected to basically work for free for 3 months.
14 November 2019
That's for your feedback. We do offer both full commission with no caps and base or guarantees depending on your sales experience. As with most sales roles, there are metrics that you must meet. The compensation is $600 to $900 per week is what your average sales rep makes after 2 to 3 weeks. We do have many sales reps that are successful and able to surpass this amount.
The managers are dope. They don't get annoyed even if you ask them a lot of questions of how to do each thing. There actually there to help you every step of the way, which you don't see often in the corporate world.
You Get Out What You Put In
The work environment is energetic and fast paced. The call volume that is expected from you is what will make you successful. If you`re lazy and want to cruise by then you won`t get by. Some days are tough as well but if you don't push through those days then you will suffer on the good days. Management is very supportive as well and help with anything you need!
love working here
the management is great . I have so much fun everyday.. its hard work but i get lots of support and training when i need it - i love all the members that come and go throught here its a very fun environment
Pros
fune work environment
Cons
sometimes appionments cancel
9 October 2019
Thanks for your comments. The one comment I hear over and over is that the people at GetAssist are really great! People are very upbeat and always willing to help.
love working here
Pros
fune work environment
Cons
sometimes appionments cancel
Great work environment.
Being a Sales Representative here at GetAssist has been a great learning experience for me. Thanks to the great Management team here I have learnt a lot and I'm still learning everyday!. They are super supportive and put a lot of effort into helping be my best. I enjoy working here.
Save yourself
This company will hire anyone that can try and talk English and get them sales they’ll make it seem like you’ll be a star but no your living off a garbage pay I had worked a week here and didn’t even get paid my salary base on top of that it’s not direct deposit it’s etransfer loool
Pros
Cons
Free labour, waste of gas money or bus money, waste of your time
26 August 2019
Sorry to hear about your experience. We do have a training program and provide performance based incentives. There is a learning curve on any job and it does take a few weeks to learn about the company and the product.
Sales associate
They don't really pay you. It's 100% commission and the product is tough to sell. But the upper management is really nice. The lower management is bearable.
Pros
Most people are nice
Cons
No money
26 August 2019
It is a performance based position with uncapped commission. We do have many sales associates that are successful.
Fun, energectic
A fun energetic place to work. Support from management and daily inspiration. Consistent coaching for sales staff and support to reach targeted goals.
Excellent Company to Work for
I like the hours, atmosphere, and overall easy going aspect of working for GetAssist. The management is supportive and motivational. The CEO acknowledges hard work done by representatives which is a nice touch.
Pros
Bonuses rewarded for hard work, Amazing support
Cons
None that I can think of
Amazing Company
I have worked for this company for about a year, and I love it! I have learned so much in my time here I love the Team, management, and the businesses.
Pros
the ability to make as much money as I can
Cons
Fun and supportive place to work
Great office environment. Hours are great, 9-5 with lots of opportunity to advance. Like any job, hard work and a great attitude is required. Supportive and knowledgeable management. Daily and weekly bonuses
Do not join this company
No employee lasts long. Managers are taught to hire 5 people each week and fire 5 people each week. You will NEVER make money at GetAssist. GetAssist calls businesses and rips them off with fake promises. There is tons of complaints at the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT WORK AT GETASSIST!!
Pros
Nothing, it's brutal
Cons
No money, terrible managers, have to lie on the phone
Stay away
The company defrauds the cities it set up shop in. Your job is to lie to people and take their money. Nobody should help them do this to others. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
everything